Can we get some more silly Stuff in the world to RP with?

kito

Just wondering if  this is just me, But I would like some more Fun stuff just out in the world to both RP around and RP in. like maby the Freakshow places could get some couches and a TV. the trolls caves could get some of the same. the old Pocket D could be a troll Rave, could put some labs or secret basses (both hero or villain) in the sewers so I don't need to use an AE map Etc

I did notice in Kings row there was a Few "pop up" lines for getting Dyne and have used them for RP But would just like IDK more? a Skull base to hang out in (that is not a SG base) again would not need to be fancy maby just a few dumpster together with a Roof over top in a corner or something.

I would loose my mind in delight if there was more PPD/Gang or even Gang Vs gang fights in the open world to RP around or play with. 

Any know if that is even possible? or wanted? Am I just crazy again XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes you are still crazy. In a good way hehe

In pocket d talk to Null the Gull theree are 4 locations that you can be ported to, In Talos they brought the Beach Tiki backm Faultline has an Easter Egg nuff said 😉 

If you go to Studio 55 in Prae a whole different bar each zone there has plenty off RP zone like areas we used to treat that as Europe for RP " French cafe' " also you get your PPD vs Resistance and Gang on gang so their is that. Kalista Warf has several buildings you can enter. 

Edited by American Valor
spl

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

5 hours ago, American Valor said:

Yes you are still crazy. In a good way hehe

In pocket d talk to Null the Gull theree are 4 locations that you can be ported to, In Talos they brought the Beach Tiki backm Faultline has an Easter Egg nuff said 😉 

If you go to Studio 55 in Prae a whole different bar each zone there has plenty off RP zone like areas we used to treat that as Europe for RP " French cafe' " also you get your PPD vs Resistance and Gang on gang so their is that. Kalista Warf has several buildings you can enter. 

It's not the same. things in the open world bring people to them and lead to more open world RP. IF there was say a Skull base in the Sewer under KR People might make Skulls to hang out there or hero's might go there just to bet up skulls. Then they might bump into each outher and RP 😛
or Again with any base it might be a locations you use when you want to "shake down" an informant for RP etc.  

the Stuff from Null the gull is fine and I use the warf alot, but the warf feels empty of crime and null is in a sudo private area. I hade more hero try to "stop" me when I was "guarding" a drug line for dyne then I ever did on the beach in talos. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ahh see I think RP open area as lf fun party time.  Have you considered that as a arena/PVP challange. I do understand what you are saying just thinking how to use what we already have. Which sounds like you are doing a bang up job with.  

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

8 hours ago, American Valor said:

Ahh see I think RP open area as lf fun party time.  Have you considered that as a arena/PVP challange. I do understand what you are saying just thinking how to use what we already have. Which sounds like you are doing a bang up job with.  

I have but RPers seem to hate Anything related to PVP. (not all but I would guess over half) I have had a few fun "bar fights" in pocket D with the Cage area, And if you ever do want a "private bar rp" you can also use the cage for that as you can add passwords invite only to feel like you "rented" an area for Business, and with it being a PVP zone your free to RP it going Violent 😛 (only happened once's poor trolls)

Really just anything for more open world RP would make me happy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to have to limit use of this to instances (lest I annoy the s**t out of other players), but I've discovered that with the right binds, there are certain powers that behave like a mad bull rush, but mechanically work the same as a teleport.

Which means charging through walls or furniture. 

Ran an entire mission arc with a friend tonight, in character, doing some light banter whilst taking out 5th Column (always fun, beating up Nazis), and suddenly I'm looking for all the different ways I can use this ONE power to do something awesome other than just "leap into a spawn and knock everything a$$ over teakettle".   And my friend was LOVING it.  I was throwing out pop references, including the SNL Landshark's famous "...candygram" before charging thru a doorway, etc etc.  Great fun in a roleplay sense, simply being Comic Book Awesome and more than a little silly.  Did I get cool points with the roleplay crowd? No, because they didn't see it.  Did we enjoy a couple of hours?  Definitely.  

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!