The Next Santa or Christmas Inspired Toon ???

smnolimits43

I do one every year. Spine/ ice scrapper with spine crystal texture to simulate ice color light blue and white.

ice/stone scrapper that has stone with crystal texture to simulate ice.

This year I am thinking of Ice/thorn dominator with thorns colored with crystal texture for ice look.

Edited by Ironscarlet

10 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I would go Willpower/Claws tanker. Your power as Santa is based on the willpower and belief that children across the globe have in you, and you also have Claus...or claws.

I'm not OP, but I'm totally nabbing this for inspiration.  I feel some sort of mid-80s Marvel holiday issue Wolverine parody coming on...

Huh, this has put me in mind for a Tuatha-based toon (you know, as a reindeer).  No idea what that would be, Savage Melee something maybe?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 11/28/2022 at 4:28 AM, SeraphimKensai said:

If you want to make it as Tuatha as you can Earth/Earth Dominator is the closest powers you can get to their attacks.

Looking into it, I haven't run either set yet and I like the feel of the character, so that's what I'm gonna make next.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As per tradition, tomorrow is the day! Santa will rise from the ashes of Last Christmas and toy makers across the globe shall know fear.

Introducing a holiday story in 24 parts: The Adventures of Santa Baby; hero to some, villain to most. Will the Rogue Isles be ready for her gift-wrapped fist? Tune in to find out!

(I do this run every year if I remember to. This year I am thinking of going gravity control/time manipulation. Are we still doing that thing where Propel is throwing presents for the month of December?)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later