Macro to Target Oil Slick and fire Explosive Blast

Neogumbercules

Does anyone have a macro that targets the oil slick and executes a power against it? Been experimenting but I can't quite get there. So far I've come up with this.

/macro_image "PowerBlast_Explosion" "Explode Oil Slick" "powexec_name "Explosive Blast"" target_name Oil Slick

Edited by Neogumbercules

I've tried something similar in the past, and it seems that the "targetcustomnext" or "targetcustomnear" commands won't allow you to trigger a power at the same time.  IIRC, there is a way to have a bind do 1 thing when you depress the key, and another when you release it, but I don't recall the specifics - something about adding a '+' to the beginning of one of the commands or something similar...

This is a key bind note a macro. You do have to click the key twice.

numpad0 "targetcustomnext oil slick$$powexec_name electrified net arrow"

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller