If I had a trillion inf.

Yomo Kimyata

21 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

the hobos you have buried there.

No-one's buried on my land.  I have two dozen cats, and a black bear I'm trying to befriend.  We don't waste food out here.

• Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Are you Goldmember?

In all seriousness though, that is an impressive stack of internet money. Even if I had played every day since HC started, I don't believe I would have amassed such a bountiful trove. 

Feels like you could bankroll Crazy 88's all by yourself at this point 🤣 throw a ceremonious wad of cash into the INFcinerator™ (if it still exists!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Black Assassin - Torchbearer

14 hours ago, Luminara said:

No-one's buried on my land.  I have two dozen cats, and a black bear I'm trying to befriend.  We don't waste food out here.

I hope I’m confused. It sounds like you are feeding the cats to the Black Bear in hopes that doing so will make him your friend. Am I reading that correctly?

Edited by Arc-Mage
  • Haha 2

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

8 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

I hope I’m confused. It sounds like you are feeding the cats to the Black Bear in hopes that doing so will make him your friend. Am I reading that correctly?

No, I'm pretty sure @Luminara's just saying that she feeds the bodies of anyone she kills to the cats and the bear.  Don't worry, the cats are fine.

• Like 1

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!