Super Reflex QOL change

Dnyd

My main quite literally lives (and dies) by his SR pool, and I'm pretty happy with it just as it is. It doesn't feel OP or overly expensive or underpowered. To me, it's one of the few "Goldilocks" sets in the game.
Certainly, rather than take any chance it might be nerfed if tweaked, I'd much prefer that it be left alone.
Just my two cents.

• Like 1

The only thing I feel SR needs, is a tweak to the tier9.  One could give the melee version Enduring, I guess, but honestly, tier 9 fixed up to not be what it is now, would be all I feel the set needs.

It's easy to softcap and it's DDR is impressive.  Love using the set, don't even auto the mez protection, which is usually used as a break free.  😛

Personally I'd say no, simply because mechanically it makes SR characters weaker early on. 

I honestly don't really get the argument, I suppose. You're asking to literally only change 1st or 2nd level. Something that you'll level past in the first 5-10m after loading into Atlas or Mercy. You're not going to STAY with just the passive power, since that would be silly. So what's the point of them rearranging the set?

On 12/11/2022 at 11:19 PM, Dnyd said:

because your reasons to say no to the change are just as strong and my reason to say yes. 

This bit is kind of off, as well. Your only reasoning seems to be "I don't wanna have to run a toggle at 1st level". Yet you're going to pick that toggle up at 2nd or 4th anyway, so what's the point of the devs spending time on rearranging the powers? You're asking them to put in some work purely for YOU, not for the greater good of the game, and even then it's only going to be a "benefit" for 5-10m of your character's initial playtime. 

Just don't see the point.