Change the background loop for police stations

srmalloy

I was parking a character in the Talos Island police station for the day job, and it suddenly occurred to me that there was a significant flaw with the offices. There's nothing urgent going on, yet there is a continuous loop of sirens blaring. How are the officers in the building going to know when something happens that genuinely requires their attention if there are alarms blaring 24/7? There should be a more subdued audio environment for the police stations -- perhaps the same loop that plays when you're near the police drones -- so that the police stations don't sound like they're in permanent crisis mode with no visible indication that there's anything wrong.

• Like 1

While you bring up the Talos Police Station  I would like to ask why Talos has two Police Stations just around the corner from one another. One is the Day Job Police Station next to Hospital. Then they have a second with a smaller sign next to Pocket D that you can’t enter. Either make both Day Job accessible or change one to another type of building.

Edited by Arc-Mage

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.