Pocket D log out timer

JadeFalcon

Quality of Life

"Players in supergroup bases, Pocket D, Ouroboros, or in a "safe zone" volume (mostly day jobs that are indoors or in protected areas) are able to log out instantly."

There's a log out timer in Pocket D now. There was none the last time I logged in, which was 10 days ago.

It's not a big deal, I'm just wondering why this changed?

Someone else mentioned this before, and I was able to log out instantly. Tried a few spots, too, to see if it was near AE or what, and I didn't get one.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I've seen that before.  Most of the logout timers have certain places it takes longer and a couple where you think you're logging out in a spot for credit, but winds up not being so.   For instance, logging out in the right side (facing in) of the pocket D vault pops you thru the wall and you're getting clubber credit instead of banker credit.

Thanks for the replies.

It's strange because I've had my toons at roughly the same coordinates for a while and haven't moved them at all.

Oh well, no worries.

Edit: This seems to have sorted itself out. My toons are no longer getting a log out timer in Pocket D. 🙂

Edited by JadeFalcon