The (Almost) Complete guide to Kheldians

My Warshade has been sitting on the sidelines for awhile. So I really had no idea how good some of the buffs and changes to Kheldians were. All I have to say is HOLY COW Shadow Slip!  It's fast activating and snatches all the enemies right to you... I had no idea it was as good as it is. Overall, Kheldians seem in a very good place right now. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tjknight said:

My Warshade has been sitting on the sidelines for awhile. So I really had no idea how good some of the buffs and changes to Kheldians were. All I have to say is HOLY COW Shadow Slip!  It's fast activating and snatches all the enemies right to you... I had no idea it was as good as it is. Overall, Kheldians seem in a very good place right now. 

Glad you are enjoying your WarShade again hun! Yeah that power is a top tier one without a doubt! Sadly though Kheldians are still a bit down overall and the GMs know this and are planning to look into them, so keep an eye out for that ❤️

- Lauci x

Just a small edit I'd make to the Warshade teleport bind. Since Black Dwarf has its own teleport that is basically identical to the human form one, you might as well bind them both together, so you have a working teleport bind for 2 out of 3 forms!

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexec_location cursor Shadow Step$$powexec_location cursor black dwarf step"

• Like 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

On 6/6/2023 at 9:33 PM, Dungeoness Eloora said:

Just a small edit I'd make to the Warshade teleport bind. Since Black Dwarf has its own teleport that is basically identical to the human form one, you might as well bind them both together, so you have a working teleport bind for 2 out of 3 forms!

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexec_location cursor Shadow Step$$powexec_location cursor black dwarf step"

Changing the bind to that one now as yeah that is a much better way of doing it! ❤️

- Lauci x

44 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Meant to add this in the Kheldian Family channel -

The Light Form crash can also be considered a heal, if the PB is below 50% HP, they'll get health from the crash back up to 50%.

I wish it did the same with Endurance lol! But yeah that is super helpful to know ❤️

- Lauci x

1 hour ago, talarys said:

@Goddess Laucianna For the KB to KD remember you can use overwhelming force. For one power it adds recharge Damage as well.

Overwhelming force sadly is not a 100% conversion form KB to KD, I can't remember the exact numbers but I know for a fact it will still kb enemies about half of the time sadly  😞

- Lauci x

• 2 weeks later