Game flaws prevent my martketeering

sindyr

I would take marketeering more seriously but for one thing. I am constantly seeing "No History Available" instead of the last five sales, so I have to click it again, and again, and again, and AGAIN... finally it will load the sales history.

Multiply that by hundreds of items.

Can this ever be fixed? I remember this problem was prevalent back in the day as well.

Seems like the post should be called - "Game flaws make my marketeering more difficult"

Just removing the hyperbole...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

It's frustrating.

Just get started for the first time, I never fooled with it on Live because I never kept inf. I gave it away by the million for CC's, alts, whatever. By the time I thought I might want to fool with it, the prices for salvage were absurd so I left it alone.

This time though, I've done a bit of reading and yesterday was the kickoff. 989 tickets in AE in about 5 hours solo/duo. That's turning into 5.6 million as soon as the posts sell. I'm stoked.

Glad some light is being shined on it, maybe it will get some love in a patch? Are patches a thing with this?

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane

Glad some light is being shined on it, maybe it will get some love in a patch? Are patches a thing with this?

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he does bring Patches...

Here's the Patch log for HC - it's really cool that they listen to us!

Patch Notes Quick Reference v2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

This happened to me more than couple of times but sometimes the find button shows a totally wrong history like some 777 and 150's for lotg +recharge for a second than pressing it again corrects but if i press again it shows the broken record again etc.

It's frustrating.

Just get started for the first time, I never fooled with it on Live because I never kept inf. I gave it away by the million for CC's, alts, whatever. By the time I thought I might want to fool with it, the prices for salvage were absurd so I left it alone.

This time though, I've done a bit of reading and yesterday was the kickoff. 989 tickets in AE in about 5 hours solo/duo. That's turning into 5.6 million as soon as the posts sell. I'm stoked.

Wow, what'd you get that's selling for 5 mil from 989 tickets?!  I've just been getting rare salvage for 540 and selling for about 400-500k if I'm lucky.

I'm getting about 1000 tickets per 20 minutes, so that seems really slow too.

It's frustrating.

Wow, what'd you get that's selling for 5 mil from 989 tickets?!  I've just been getting rare salvage for 540 and selling for about 400-500k if I'm lucky.

I'm getting about 1000 tickets per 20 minutes, so that seems really slow too.

You can do bronze recipe rolls for anywhere between 60 and 75 tickets, depending on the level you pick.  Some IOs sell for as much as 5 million (or more -- at least Luck of the Gambler +7.5% recharge almost always sells for more).  Uncommon recipes (what you get most often with Bronze rolls) are cheap to craft and can be converted into rare IOs to sell, so it's just a matter of taking the time to craft and having converters to convert stuff with, and hopefully getting lucky without having to convert too many times.

I end up putting in a "safe" bid and then clicking Find from the Bid tab, which seems to update the history data more reliably.

This tip helped me immensely yesterday, thank you! It worked so well that I ended up buying a couple of uncommon recipes for 5 inf!

• 2 weeks later