Crabbermind builds

On 6/20/2019 at 10:01 AM, Liphistius said:

Softcapped Defenses including Psionic. All Resistances around or over 50%, including Psionic at 45%. Perma-Pets, Perma-Hasten. I couldn't figure out to reflect it in the designer but you'll need to +5 the Recharge IOs in Hasten and on the pets to achieve Perma status. You will have Endurance issues with the second Assault. You can either drop it or pick up the +End Accolades and slot in Musculature Alpha and/or Support Hybrid. I run with both of them and never have issues (though Support Core lies to you about it doubling bonuses for pets; it doesn't, at least not for Crab pets). I'd also recommend +5 on the Endurance Modification IO and the Endurance Reduction IOs, because every bit helps. You can squeeze in an extra 1% for Psionic Resistance by replacing an Aegis IO with an Impervium Armor, but I felt the extra mez resistance was worth the trade-off.

I toyed around with this for ages, making a bunch of gimmick builds and try to squeeze things in; for a while the Spiderlings had knockdown powers via Overwhelming Force, and I'd six-slotted School of Sharks with a purple Immobilization set. Ultimately this gets you the most defense and power for yourself and your pets.

Leviathan Mastery is the best Patron set, Arctic Breath's power and -Res being delightful, but the basic slotting works on all the Patron Power Pools so choose whichever one you like the most. I'm currently using Mu Mastery, for example, with the same benefits because I like when I pop my Lore power I have a fortunata, crab, mu mystic, and a ton of arachnobots around.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Crabstermind: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier

Primary Power Set: Crab Spider Soldier

Secondary Power Set: Crab Spider Training

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Channelgun

• (A) Superior Spider's Bite - RechargeTime/Global Toxic
  • (3) Superior Spider's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (3) Superior Spider's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Spider's Bite - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (9) Steadfast Protection - Knockback Protection

Level 2: Longfang

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (5) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (7) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (7) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance
  • (31) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 4: Combat Training: Defensive

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 6: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (27) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 8: Suppression

• (A) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Recharge/Chance for -Dmg and Terrorize
  • (17) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Superior Dominion of Arachnos - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers

• (A) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (13) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (15) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (23) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Red Fortune - Endurance
  • (25) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 12: Venom Grenade

• (A) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown
  • (13) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (17) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 14: Super Jump

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range

Level 16: Maneuvers

• (A) Gift of the Ancients - Defense/Endurance
  • (25) Gift of the Ancients - Run Speed +7.5%
  • (29) Gift of the Ancients - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Gift of the Ancients - Defense
  • (39) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 18: Boxing

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 20: Tough

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (21) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 22: Tactical Training: Leadership

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff
  • (34) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (36) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (36) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (36) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (37) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 24: Fortification

• (A) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance
  • (31) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge
  • (33) Aegis - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Aegis - Resistance
  • (34) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
  • (43) Aegis - Endurance/Recharge

Level 26: Mental Training

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 28: Tactical Training: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 30: Weave

• (A) Gift of the Ancients - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed
  • (33) Gift of the Ancients - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Gift of the Ancients - Run Speed +7.5%
  • (37) Gift of the Ancients - Defense

Level 32: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (33) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 35: Summon Spiderlings

• (A) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (39) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Soulbound Allegiance - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage

Level 38: Call Reinforcements

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (39) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (40) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 41: School of Sharks

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

Level 44: Arctic Breath

• (A) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (45) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (46) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range
  • (46) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge

Level 47: Summon Guardian

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (50) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Endurance Modification IO

Level 1: Conditioning

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift

• (A) Run Speed IO

Level 2: Hurdle

• (A) Jumping IO

Level 2: Health

• (A) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (27) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance

Level 2: Stamina

• (A) Endurance Modification IO
  • (11) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (11) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

------------

------------

why gift of the ancients in both weave and maneuvers?  with 1 LotG in there as well, you should be able to get as much def with just 3 or at most 4 slotted LotG and have 2 - 4 slots to use elsewhere.  while +run speed is nice, not seeing a huge benefit from the set bonuses unless the +max endurance and +recovery makes a bigger difference than I give it credit for

On 7/21/2019 at 12:23 PM, Rebel230 said:

For a crabbermind what incarnets do you suggest I take for each of the slots?

I too would be interested in an answer to this question. I’m still figuring out incarnate stuff and would love direction on my Crab Spider.

Behold my altitis

Webmistress Shelob - Crab Spider Soldier (50)

Bulldog Palmieri - AR/Devices Blaster (50)

Queen I - Elec/FF Controller (50)

Sir Bedrock - Fire/Stone Brute (50)

3 hours ago, AustinSmith said:

I too would be interested in an answer to this question. I’m still figuring out incarnate stuff and would love direction on my Crab Spider.

I went Warworks.  The only thing Crabs lack in the big picture is -Regen, which both Warworks pets have.  Longbow does too, so thats another option.  But between the two, I feel the Warworks fit the Crab aesthetic better.  

Make sure to get an Alpha T3 asap for the level shift as you'll go from -4 to +1 on iTrials, then a T3 in Destiny and Lore for two more +1 level shifts.

General DPS:

Alpha: Musculature Core (highest +dmg enhancement)

Destiny: Ageless Core (+end,+rech.  All the others have their uses as team support, Rebirth is somewhat useful for healing pets.)

Lore:  Too many to choose from, probably hidden gems I'm not aware of, I'd rate the ones I'm familiar this way:

#1 Banished Radial has a invulnerable support than can AoE and get a lot of agro and good -resist from the boss,

#2 Longbow Radial has heals and -regen (Longbow -500%, Warworks only has-50%, Nemesis doesn't have any.) 

#3 Knives Radial have a decent +dam buff from support and use toxic damage, but it doesn't feel like much to me and the boss dies quick. 

#4 Arachnos for theme, but they don't have much going for them, one ST heal, and one small toxic attack.

Here's a link the sheet with all the pet's powers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmuk9Jf-NxhSE2P1RB6wRtn-qUDvwqpV_10B9QAAinE/edit#gid=0

Judgement: Ion Core (widest area most targets, Radial is fun with the holds though too. I have actually found it TOO big in some instances versus nasty mobs where you can get multiple spawns after you if you have a few people using them.)

Hybrid: Assault Radial (Affects pets if you activate it before summoning them, Support is the only one that affects pets always, take core for double pet effects)

Interface: Degenerative Core (-hp and some toxic dot, Radial T4 is broken, don't take it.  If you just want 3x the toxic dot take the T3 Total Radial Conversion, or the same on Reactive for the fire dot.)

Edited by Justisaur

On 8/24/2019 at 9:30 AM, kendo339 said:

why gift of the ancients in both weave and maneuvers?  with 1 LotG in there as well, you should be able to get as much def with just 3 or at most 4 slotted LotG and have 2 - 4 slots to use elsewhere.  while +run speed is nice, not seeing a huge benefit from the set bonuses unless the +max endurance and +recovery makes a bigger difference than I give it credit for

Because of the Endurance benefits from GotA. This build--and most Crabbermind builds--devours Endurance. Every extra bit helps, and the set bonuses from LotG aren't as beneficial. If I didn't care about the extra Endurance I could free up about 3 slots, but I don't see many places worth putting them at that point; nearly every ounce of blood has been squeezed from this stone.

If you wanted to trade out the extra Assault power for Serum you might have some usage for replacing GotA with LotG (since you'll be burning less Endurance anyway), but as-is this is about as tight as I could manage with the basic goals of perma-hasten, perma-pets, and high Psionic resistance while also doing ridiculous damage.

Alright, so ignore my previous post. I did some build shuffling. If I swap out GotA for LotG I can free up four power slots, not three. I can go ahead and dump two of those into Channelgun with Spider's Bite (Superior) to recover a chunk of Endurance lost while increasing its power, and dump a final one into Summon Guardian(/Blaster/Widow/whatever you use) I can boost pet Defense by another 5% by adding the +Def Edict of the Master enhancement.

Ultimate costs about .1-.12 End recovery per second, but probably worth it.

Also figured on replacing Longfang with Spirit Shark(/Mace Blast/whatever) frees up a power slot which you can use to gain Serum. It's very near to Perma at base, off by eight seconds. If you want, you can throw in any Heal/Recharge Enhancement to perma it and boost its power, or throw in a Numina's Convalescence +Regen/+Recovery for boosted Endurance recovery and HP if you don't mind being off by eight seconds, or use the final slot to do both at once.

Edit: Actually I can do more than this. At some point I'll throw together a modified build.

Edited by Liphistius

Okay then, modified. I squeezed a bit more blood from the stone, and improved it in most areas. It loses the -Def from Longfang vs. single targets, but why even care? You have Suppression, and if you're fighting something single-target, between all these things, it's dead anyway. When you're exemplaring down it might make a difference, but I have all of these Catalyzed and there are so many optional powers in that range anyway it doesn't matter. Now it gets more Endurance Recovery, slightly lower Endurance costs, and possesses Perma-Serum.

There is one more thing you could do, but I honestly couldn't see it worth doing. You can drop an enhancement slot on Summon Blaster(/Guardian/whatever) and replace Expedient Reinforcement with three more Call To Arms Enhancements. This will get you the Global Recharge you need for Perma-everything while freeing up a slot, but cost you 1.5% Resistance to Energy and Negative. And try as I might, I couldn't think of anything worth trading the Resist for. If any of you find something, let me know.

Crabwhatyoucan: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(34)
Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(50)
Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 4: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(5)
Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 8: Suppression -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Rgn-Knock%(34)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def(19), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Rchg+(21)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Kick -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A)
Level 18: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(19)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 24: Fortification -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(25), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam(31), Ags-Psi/Status(33)
Level 26: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(31)
Level 28: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A)
Level 32: Serum -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Heal/Rchg(46)
Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- SlbAll-Dmg(A), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SlbAll-Build%(37)
Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- RechRdx-I(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(40), EdcoftheM-PetDef(40)
Level 41: Mace Blast -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43)
Level 44: Disruptor Blast -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- RechRdx-I(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(50), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(43)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(37), PrfShf-End%(40)
------------
------------

Edited by Liphistius

On 8/29/2019 at 12:35 PM, Liphistius said:

Okay then, modified. I squeezed a bit more blood from the stone, and improved it in most areas. It loses the -Def from Longfang vs. single targets, but why even care? You have Suppression, and if you're fighting something single-target, between all these things, it's dead anyway. When you're exemplaring down it might make a difference, but I have all of these Catalyzed and there are so many optional powers in that range anyway it doesn't matter. Now it gets more Endurance Recovery, slightly lower Endurance costs, and possesses Perma-Serum.

There is one more thing you could do, but I honestly couldn't see it worth doing. You can drop an enhancement slot on Summon Blaster(/Guardian/whatever) and replace Expedient Reinforcement with three more Call To Arms Enhancements. This will get you the Global Recharge you need for Perma-everything while freeing up a slot, but cost you 1.5% Resistance to Energy and Negative. And try as I might, I couldn't think of anything worth trading the Resist for. If any of you find something, let me know.

Crabwhatyoucan: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(34)
Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7)
Level 8: Suppression -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(33), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Rgn-Knock%(34)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def(19), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Rchg+(21)
Level 12: Venom Grenade -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(17)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23)
Level 24: Fortification -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(25), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam(31), Ags-Psi/Status(33)
Level 26: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(31)
Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- SlbAll-Dmg(A), SlbAll-Dmg/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(36), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SlbAll-Build%(37)
Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- RechRdx-I(A), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(40), EdcoftheM-PetDef(40)
Level 41: Mace Blast -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Apc-Acc/Rchg(42), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Apc-Dam%(43)
Level 44: Disruptor Blast -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46), PstBls-Dam%(46)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- RechRdx-I(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(50), ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(50)
------------
------------

Amazing. Right up my alley, just hit 50 an respec to this. Gotta figure out how to make it work until I get the inf for all the enhancements

13 hours ago, xhaledk said:

Amazing. Right up my alley, just hit 50 an respec to this. Gotta figure out how to make it work until I get the inf for all the enhancements

I did one final improvement. I fooled around and found a use for the extra slot I could free up. Costs a negligible amount of Endurance Recovery and gives you a little more Energy/Negative resistance. You can also replace the IO Endmod enhancement in Stamina with another Performance Shifter if you really want 20 more HP, but neither decision matters that much.

Crabwhatyoucan2: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(5)
Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), GifoftheA-Run+(7), GifoftheA-Def(7), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(34), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), GifoftheA-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(48), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), RechRdx-I(50)
------------
------------

15 hours ago, Liphistius said:

I did one final improvement. I fooled around and found a use for the extra slot I could free up. Costs a negligible amount of Endurance Recovery and gives you a little more Energy/Negative resistance. You can also replace the IO Endmod enhancement in Stamina with another Performance Shifter if you really want 20 more HP, but neither decision matters that much.

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Channelgun -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(5)
Level 6: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), GifoftheA-Run+(7), GifoftheA-Def(7), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx(34), GifoftheA-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), GifoftheA-EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(48), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), RechRdx-I(50)
------------
------------

Looks great. Got a question about the enhancement "Luck of the Gambler - Recharge" Cant find that ingame other than a recepie, and even if I mouse over that to see the stats, it says a different name.

39 minutes ago, xhaledk said:

Looks great. Got a question about the enhancement "Luck of the Gambler - Recharge" Cant find that ingame other than a recepie, and even if I mouse over that to see the stats, it says a different name.

I think it's "Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed" or something like that.  It's the last one if you look up Luck of the Gambler on the /ah for level 1, They typically costs around 7m each, so you'll know when you see that price, the other LotG enhancements are around 3-5m.

18 minutes ago, Justisaur said:

I think it's "Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed" or something like that.  It's the last one if you look up Luck of the Gambler on the /ah for level 1, They typically costs around 7m each, so you'll know when you see that price, the other LotG enhancements are around 3-5m.

Cewl. Thought so 🙂

• 2 weeks later
On 9/3/2019 at 4:03 AM, Liphistius said:

Villain Profile:
------------
------------

What would be a good set of incarnete stuff for this? Alpha etc?

• 2 months later
On 7/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, Auroxis said:

Here's my take on it. Hardcapped S/L resists, softcapped defenses, perma pets, and taunt.

It's less of a stand back and cone crab and more of an in-your-face and tank crab.

I wanted to try that build using a second build on my Bane (your Bane endgame build) but can't seem to get it to work. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but on selecting a second build I cannot pick anything besides Singe Shot and Pummel in the Primary. I am pretty sure that must be me. Any hints on how to pick up Slice starting at Level 1?

Nvm, I wasn't aware that you even need to respec at 24 while just selecting a second build

Edited by Razia

Here is my first go at it.  I made one recently, well actually 4 playing with my kids, so I took a shot...

So this is my plan, with different destinies (1 barrier, 1 ageless, & rebirth x 2)

with Burst and Bayonet being proc'd bread and butter

I figure with 4 x TT Maneuvers the defense is good, all the pets are w/in a few seconds of perma, as is Hasten (all perma with ageless), 

also if I have Shatter, I might as well make it useful.

Anyhow, everything will be debuffed all the time with 4 crabminds running around

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.5
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Slice -- Dmg-I(A)
Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), StdPrt-ResKB(15)
Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(3), Rct-ResDam%(3), Krm-ResKB(13)
Level 4: Burst -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(5), GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(5), GldJvl-Dam%(7), TchofLadG-%Dam(7), AchHee-ResDeb%(9)
Level 6: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 12: Bayonet -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dam%(17), GldStr-Acc/Dmg(19), GldStr-%Dam(19), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), TchofDth-Dam%(21)
Level 14: Venom Grenade -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(25), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(25)
Level 16: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Arm Lash -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)
Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--Build%(34)
Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)
Level 24: Fortification -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 26: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Ags-ResDam(42), Ags-Psi/Status(43), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 28: Serum -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(A), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(36), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), CaltoArm-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(37), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(37)
Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(39), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(40), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(40)
Level 41: Mace Blast -- Acc-I(A)
Level 44: Shatter Armor -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47: Summon Blaster -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SlbAll-Dmg/EndRdx(50), SlbAll-Build%(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(11)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: Born In Battle 
Level 0: High Pain Threshold 
Level 0: Invader 
Level 0: Marshal 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
------------
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1601;744;1488;HEX;|
|78DA65945B4F135110C7CF5E6AD9522874E98542C5B616CAA5A5157C26589144C06|
|020684C4CB3B41BD8A469EBB626FAE857F0451FD468E2F5C5C45B8C171E8CCF7E04|
|517CF286A0E0F5A54ECF4C69B59BB4BFD9393373FE3B677667CE1CB4DF9D3C37C60|
|47732AB158BA971534B2FE7F2C5D45C3E9B3174D37A442B9D36B5ACC4E0B2C22FFC|
|7F44319634B5C5D45CC1C8E866D5199E37352367E49652935A66492FFD1B545D642|
|DB3F97C3676C8585A2EC1AD8DDFCD15743D63E7E6B4AE15C0EFA8DE406E71D928B8|
|270A463AB630313E9F9AD1D23AFC154BBA79D60BEAE2F05359F52A33E607F429EC7|
|E3350E03E8179C0F02BACD58B7C0C6B02AE49820B8C84C2C42909B985B4FF623C56|
|044858DB220D897C4D4E10FB3176D710F115FA9B5E0055C885F6594897651610545|
|8107C56D2651D643CBE8DF8047429B8262AA4CBDE866C5591957ACDA4A7B957A47C|
|A433843A9C1164C749EC45470A59E9570BE6CA2D591962ACCC9D231690DE53C4358|
|9F3296CE6404DCC11409D1E403B6968BF84F1BECBC8812BC4ABC8E83564620CEB3D|
|837A2AD6B3A8D751B7EF0672CF4DE22DE26D64E00EF239E4BA488B2B8A5A1E80CF4|
|367E9D9C6E70E7C27FE44867E2325E87D27C6CA9D71EC67FF08711439B01F19DD57|
|A1CC1E42FD2E7AD6AEF758A7FB03F12372F727E267E23A5286FDFC749E7E3ACF3E3|
|ACF7E3A4F37C4F4D033F550CC23D833487B065F8B7C0E43ABC437C8BD6F896BC477|
|C815C80D536E7803FBD6BB49FC4AFC86ECDB226E232BA31FA1798DF8B0BFF760600|
|669660675C67B32A411178969643483FC017562A421461A8649C330ED394C1A1207|
|884991CF8713FA11A77EC469DEBAE5BAF7BB0C171B68F0C41B3C8906CF488367B4C|
|13325EF7C37CAD30DABB3322D8247E01EA56DE7FB505EB7ED7C579840F3B951F389|
|C26181BF874D0B78CEB600CEC997FABC08E66DD67C82701E7B64BB80FCE30690C6A|
|336FE85E3F6B13AFB789D7DA2CE7E09839520BD4E57ADCE8A5AB3831D359B5F17D5|
|5AD25F59BB13C3|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

4 minutes ago, FUBARczar said:

i know, I fixed it  😉

So how do the melee attacks from the crab hold up ?

I have yet to test them out, right now I am using a mostly ranged approach, Venom Grenade > Frag Grenade > Suppression with Longfang and Channelgun for single target

7 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

So how do the melee attacks from the crab hold up ?

I have yet to test them out, right now I am using a mostly ranged approach, Venom Grenade > Frag Grenade > Suppression with Longfang and Channelgun for single target

I find them satisfying and they do the most damage, more precisely Bayonet and Armlash somewhat, I think it's way to go.  Trust in you defense, teammates and dishing out damage more quickly.   Arachnos Soldiers are sturdy enough to take it, and often enough it's inevitable to fight hand to hand.

But yeah sure at point blank you may taste dirt a time or two more than if you hang back, but I like to get dirty, so....

2 minutes ago, FUBARczar said:

I just want to know when they will fix Omega Maneuver to be inline with other mini-nukes?  Look at Fortnata's Psychic Wail, which has less than half the recharge, does more damage with 2.5 times the range.  Wha???  Or am I missing something?

I see Omega Maneuver more as a "haaaalp" button for when I'm in trouble than as an actual dps power as it will taunt enemies off you so that you can pop your serum and a few inspirations

Edited by Seigmoraig

1 hour ago, FUBARczar said:

I just want to know when they will fix Omega Maneuver to be inline with other mini-nukes?  Look at Fortnata's Psychic Wail, which has less than half the recharge, does more damage with 2.5 times the range.  Wha???  Or am I missing something?

It can definitely use some buffs, but it is far from useless.  I've said in other threads: Drop OM in the center of a spawn>Venom Grenade>Frag Grenade>Suppression will wipe a +3 group nearly as fast as any other nuke in the game, with OM exploding halfway through the Suppression animation.  And the enemies will cluster on the bomb due to the taunt, making the most of your other AoEs.  

Also, while it has a longer recharge than other "nukes", at Crabbermind recharge levels (~300% recharge) you're looking at 90 seconds.  That's enough to have it up every 3 spawns or so.  At lvl 50, you'll have Judgement powers on similar recharge timers.  So essentially, you have one spawn for Judgement, next spawn gets OM, third spawn gets nothing, but your teammates probably have a Judgement ready, then rinse and repeat.  

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thank you to Omega-202. Using your build and hit 50 today. Now it's on to Incarnates and saving for purples.

Is there a resource that breaks down the Patron summons? Paragonwiki doesn't, RedTomax is down and Mids is unhelpful. I'm looking at changing from Mu Striker to Widow and want to know what, if anything, that I'm losing.

35 minutes ago, Procellus said:

Just wanted to say thank you to Omega-202. Using your build and hit 50 today. Now it's on to Incarnates and saving for purples.

Is there a resource that breaks down the Patron summons? Paragonwiki doesn't, RedTomax is down and Mids is unhelpful. I'm looking at changing from Mu Striker to Widow and want to know what, if anything, that I'm losing.

The summons are nearly identical to their NPC enemy versions, so the Arachnos faction entry for each NPC on paragonwiki is a decent place to get an idea.

For me, the Striker was the deciding factor for me between Soul and Mu.  The Widow only has one range attack and is otherwise going to charge into melee immediately.  That usually means that they're charging out of your auras and directly into their death.  

The Striker on the other hand will stick to you like glue.  And with the 2 Disruptors, you get 3 pet Ball Lightnings being shot off at the start of combat each spawn.  Add those 3 Balls to your Crab alpha strike and everything in the spawn melts.  The Widow only has Spin for AoE and the radius is pathetic so its not helping a ton on AoE damage.

The only bonus I find for the Widow is its single target damage being better. 

Are there other reasons that you're considering Soul over Mu?  Gloom and Detonation are definitely better than ML and Ball Lightning, so there's pros and cons to both.