What are little known weaknesses for enemy groups?

KaizenSoze

Just a fun topic and a little knowledge sharing.

Here are two:

Carnies are very very weak to lethal damage. They take +20% extra lethal damage.

Romans have no slow resistance, if your toon has slow powers that can make them very easy to kite. Even the tougher mobs in Sister Valeria's arc. Only reason I was able to solo the arc with elec/ice blaster.

• Like 1

Fear is the least resisted form of control in the game and one of the most oppressive in 50+ content in particular.

If an enemy can go BOOM and hurt you, Confusing it means, yes, it can go boom and hurt its friends too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Clockwork are psi aren't they? 
And I remember reading in a Freak's info that because their tech is bad they're weak to energy?

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

20 minutes ago, Xiddo said:

Clockwork are psi aren't they? 
And I remember reading in a Freak's info that because their tech is bad they're weak to energy?

Clockwork are weak to smash and psi. There are lore reason for this, which I won't spoil. Caveat, high level Psychic Clockwork are not psi weak.

Freakshow are weak to energy damage, the tanks are strong to smash damage.

Carnies are confusion resistant, but Malta isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

5 hours ago, Supertanker said:

Also- if an enemy buffs its allies, confusing them means they will buff you, which I find even more fun.

Endlessly amusing, in missions against the Sky Raiders, to confuse the Engineers before they start summoning their FFGs.

10 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

I miss the days when we could confuse Vazhilok bombers and they'd blow their own teams up.

They still do. They take a bit and are easily interruptable, but they will still blow up their allies.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

AVs have no sleep resist.

Sleep no longer has a hit check.

If you throw Elec Control's sleep patch (Static Field) under the Patron AVs during MLTF you can effectively CC the ones you're not actively fighting. 

All (true) robots are weak to Energy but Strong to Psi

Clockwork have negative KB resist or something, so anything short of a boss will go flying even with KD effects.