Potential new blast power sets?

Harrow

I noticed there are some really cool blast attack animations hanging out in Mastermind primaries and Dominator secondaries that I think would make a great basis for full-fledged blast sets (Blaster/Sentinel/Corruptor primary, Defender secondary). Specifically:

• The insect and bird-themed blasts in the Mastermind's Beast Mastery set. A couple of these also show up in the Dominator's Savage Assault secondary, but I think they could make a cool blast set as well. I'm especially a fan of the Call Ravens animation.
  • Shuriken throws from the Dominator's Martial Assault set. These are rad as hell and I could imagine a pretty awesome ninja-themed Sentinel using them.
  • Earth attacks from the Dominator's Earth Assault set. Ranged earth attacks are really cool, especially the ones that summon huge spikes of rock from the ground.
  • This one's a bit more far-fetched, but what about a Telekinetic Blast set? It could be based on animations similar to Kinetic Melee, maybe with the Controller/Dominator Gravity power Propel thrown in.

Just some thoughts I had. I think those are really awesome animations and I'd love to see them get more use, especially as the primary focus of a power set.

Years ago ( I remember proposing this in 2005) i proposed a Light based Attacks set, I titled Beam Assault/ Light Manipulation.

An Earth based Blast set would be nifty and kind of cool to see, name it Earth blast or Geo Force.

Id like to see a Gagety Kind of Armor set, alla all the armored heroes, representing armor as well.