Question on Fire Imps

chigiabelo

Never really had a controller past level 10 before the game shut down and decided to try a Fire/Thermal on on the Homecoming Beta server. Insta leveled it to 34, plugged in some SO's and headed to Bricks to see how well it soloed. The imps made pretty easy work out of some Freakshows but I noticed that they did not aggro or attack several spawns of Council.

Since I have a server at home, I tried it here too and same thing; the imps just stand there while the Council mobs beat me up. Is that normal?

Your imps have a personal agro radius. Try moving closer to the imps if your being beat on.

They are not like Master Mind pets with attack modes etc.

They are also known for randomly running in all directions attacking everything in site and pulling multiple groups at once. Good thing your a controller and can lock down whole groups at once.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Your imps have a personal agro radius. Try moving closer to the imps if your being beat on.

They are not like Master Mind pets with attack modes etc.

They are also known for randomly running in all directions attacking everything in site and pulling multiple groups at once. Good thing your a controller and can lock down whole groups at once.

All of this. I don't have my Fire/Emp/Fire build leveled high enough (again) to confirm anything, but I'm pretty sure they'll attack what you've got held and have summarily caused to then target you.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)