Efficiency Expert Pither

termyt

I don't have Pither as a contact.  According to Paragon Wiki, the only contact that will introduce us is Arbiter Daos. 

The problem is, I've finished Daos's second arc, after which he will not speak to you anymore.  He never offered up Pither as a contact.

Any ideas on how to get the Efficiency Expert badge missions?

There is a find contact option under contacts.  My understanding is that any contact that you are in lvl range should speak to you, even w/o an introduction (changes that SCoRE made to the code)...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

He's a level 45-50 contact, so you need to be at least level 45.

If you're that 45+ and didn't get an intro, you can do what every villain normally does to earn contacts.  Do newspapers, do a Mayhem from a broker, and get an intro to a new contact.  I just did that tonight to get an intro to Pither, then did all of his missions and got his badge.

I had an issue with this about a month ago.

Run paper missions until you get a bank mission.  After the bank mission, speak to the bank contact, and he'll have an option to introduce you to another contact.

This is how I managed to get Pither. 

Judgement Day - Soldier - Excelsior

• 4 months later
On 6/13/2019 at 2:42 PM, Gulver said:
On 6/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, Rhinoxx said:

Just remember - no amount of soap will get the stains off your soul that working for the Efficiency Expert will leave 😄

Phipps is worse.

Weston Phipps's missions were the only ones that I started deliberately failing, because I felt filthy completing them, even with my villains.

Edited by Kurrent

1 hour ago, Kurrent said:

Weston Phipps's missions were the only ones that I started deliberately failing, because I felt filthy completing them, even with my villains.

I hated taking down civilians in the mayhem missions

25 alts with all the badges!

On 6/12/2019 at 9:26 PM, termyt said:

I don't have Pither as a contact.  According to Paragon Wiki, the only contact that will introduce us is Arbiter Daos. 

The problem is, I've finished Daos's second arc, after which he will not speak to you anymore.  He never offered up Pither as a contact.

Any ideas on how to get the Efficiency Expert badge missions?

Here is a thread about Pither

25 alts with all the badges!

4 hours ago, Nericus said:

Love th badge name and graphic but did not like taking down the civilians either.

I hate doing this on my brute badger.  Super Strength doesn't really help much when you slowly pick them off one by one while 20 of them run in the nearest doorway while you manage to get 2.

18 minutes ago, Gulver said:

I hate doing this on my brute badger.  Super Strength doesn't really help much when you slowly pick them off one by one while 20 of them run in the nearest doorway while you manage to get 2

I found it more efficient to farm the last mayhem after my alt had t4 ion core installed.

Still leaves a bad taste though taking down divilians

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tell myself the area has been filled with trained protected actors that are there to sell my undercover story in the Rogue Islands...

And yes, Ion Core works very well.  And when targetting, use something that will jump to a civ.  If you target a civ, they run around too much that might screw up your targetting.