Costume mission badges

Greycat

Suggestion: Each costume mission completed gives a badge.

Why: Quick visual reference on which ones you've done/still need to do. Also, what badger would turn down more badges?

Needed? Not at all. And yes, it doesn't take that long to run around and talk to all the tailors. But, hey. More badges. *shrug*

Initial suggestions for the badge names:

Tsoo fashionable / Pinstripe Punisher

Tres' Crey / Fashion Freak

Marching Bland / (Eh, was thinking "clown shoes" but meh...)

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Probably want to make the red side separate badges instead of just rebrand since you can do all six missions to unlock costumes.  And then the unlock via Halloween salvage could be a separate badge as well, though you'd have to make it that people could still turn in salvage to get the badge if they already unlocked all the slots.

• Thumbs Up 2

Other badge name suggestions, inspired by the greatest super hero costume designer of all:

Artist

Fabulous

Bold and Dramatic

No Capes

Hobo Suit

Patch Job

• Thumbs Up 2

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

On 2/10/2023 at 9:22 AM, Greycat said:

Initial suggestions for the badge names:

Tsoo fashionable / Pinstripe Punisher

Tres' Crey / Fashion Freak

Marching Bland / (Eh, was thinking "clown shoes" but meh...)

Venetian Maskbreaker

Fashion Foe Pas

Masque-Raider

On 2/10/2023 at 10:24 AM, lemming said:

Probably want to make the red side separate badges instead of just rebrand since you can do all six missions to unlock costumes.  And then the unlock via Halloween salvage could be a separate badge as well, though you'd have to make it that people could still turn in salvage to get the badge if they already unlocked all the slots.

Wait, wait... So how many TOTAL costume slots can you end up with on one character? I have a character concept that includes "random" transformations to other forms. I thought that the 6 starting, 3 unlocks from the tailors and 1 Halloween salvage was all that were possible for one character? Can I get 3 more by going villain side and running the costume missions there?

42 minutes ago, Hardship said:

Wait, wait... So how many TOTAL costume slots can you end up with on one character? I have a character concept that includes "random" transformations to other forms. I thought that the 6 starting, 3 unlocks from the tailors and 1 Halloween salvage was all that were possible for one character? Can I get 3 more by going villain side and running the costume missions there?

No.  10 is limit.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Hardship said:

There are seven ways to unlock the extra four slots, but you are limited to ten slots

• Thanks 1

Do we already have a badge named Unstable Molecules?  because if not, this would be the perfect spot for it.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝