What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

Minimal fX option for controller Stone Mastery/Rock Armor.

• Like 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

12 hours ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

Look, I’d really like long robes/skirts too, but this discussion is kind of heavily tread and Naomi has explained it’s Not just clipping.

If it's heavily tread  I guess I'm not the only one who wants it.

It's my answer to the OP's question. I guess I should just be quiet though.

dandddoor.jpg

3 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

What color snow is there besides white??

Yellow.

Don't eat it.  That's where the huskies go.

Brown and black, too, in smoggy places.  And on Venus.

Don't eat that, either.

Red, on Pluto and some asteroids.

Don't put that in your mouth!  What's wrong with you?!  Just put it down and step away.  STEP AWAY.

• Haha 3

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

An "apply to all costume slots" checkbox for power customization options would be nice, instead of having to load up each slot and update them all individually just to, I don't know, change Hasten to "no effects" for example.

• Thumbs Up 3

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

16 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

But seriously, I tint mine with a little blue and that goes a long way to save me eye pain.

But I'm not just talking about ice/snow powers.

I'm talking about characters where everything is white. And, yes, I have run into this. Character is totally white. All their powers are totally white. A big huge blob of white causing me so much eye pain that I have to leave teams.

even a little gray is better than blindingly white.

Snow blindness is a real thing.

But before I go ... I would suggest not eating the yellow snow ....

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

16 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I'll also add to this ...

"Eye color can also affect your susceptibility to snow blindness; people with lighter-colored eyes are more vulnerable to photokeratitis, as well as to certain types of melanoma that can also result from sun exposure. Because 54 percent of Americans have light-colored eyes, this is a significant public health issue." - the internet

And, yes, I have suffered from snow blindness before and the pain is different. Both are different than when I get a sunburn inside my eyes. And, yeah, if I'm not careful, I get a sunburn inside of my eyes.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

43 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

I'll also add to this ...

"Eye color can also affect your susceptibility to snow blindness; people with lighter-colored eyes are more vulnerable to photokeratitis, as well as to certain types of melanoma that can also result from sun exposure. Because 54 percent of Americans have light-colored eyes, this is a significant public health issue." - the internet

And, yes, I have suffered from snow blindness before and the pain is different. Both are different than when I get a sunburn inside my eyes. And, yeah, if I'm not careful, I get a sunburn inside of my eyes.

Oh yeah that's why I take polarized shades with me, lots of snow where I'm at. Snow blindness is real and terrible!!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I guess my biggest ones would be a “small, medium, and large” tiles and mounds with snow, sand, and dirt textures for bases.

edit: some things that might not be so small:

• all currently available weapons and shields and weapon models (we do have most of the latter, admittedly) added
  • the Midnighter living armor statues and Icon mannequins
  • PPD cars/vans (kind of surprising they’re not already there)
Edited by Sakura Tenshi

As something that nags at me whenever I take a character into a zone with harbors or other navigable water, I want the game world updated to adhere to the IALA Maritime Buoyage Standard. As an indicator of how little this would affect things, in the entire live run of the game, I'm the only one who ever brought it up to the devs as an error, and it's a purely visual error.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, there is a worldwide standard for the shape, color, and placement of buoys as navigation markers; a vertically-striped red-and-white buoy means "clear water; deep-draft vessels may pass on any side"... and the game world has only that one type of buoy, often placing them right next to concrete piers or wharves. And fixing this would have zero effect on the way the game works; all it would do is stop the jarring feeling every time I see that buoy placed somewhere inappropriate.

Edited by srmalloy
  • Like 1

When you defeat a boss is an AE arc, they can TP away, instead of dying.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

3 hours ago, srmalloy said:

As something that nags at me whenever I take a character into a zone with harbors or other navigable water, I want the game world updated to adhere to the IALA Maritime Buoyage Standard. As an indicator of how little this would affect things, in the entire live run of the game, I'm the only one who ever brought it up to the devs as an error, and it's a purely visual error.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, there is a worldwide standard for the shape, color, and placement of buoys as navigation markers; a vertically-striped red-and-white buoy means "clear water; deep-draft vessels may pass on any side"... and the game world has only that one type of buoy, often placing them right next to concrete piers or wharves. And fixing this would have zero effect on the way the game works; all it would do is stop the jarring feeling every time I see that buoy placed somewhere inappropriate.

I've changed my mind, I would instead like to see an order of magnitude more vertically striped red and white buoys in the game, all placed in ever more inexplicable and blatantly wrong positions.

• Haha 1

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak

Another (negligble) change I'd like to see, but one that probably cannot be implemented: In COMBAT ATTRIBUTES I'd like to be able to monitor "Last ToHit ROLL", simply to be able to immediately see how cruel RNGesus is acting.

Edited by tidge
(it's the actual ROLL I want to see, not the CHANCE... which is monitorable)

On 2/25/2023 at 4:46 AM, Zect said:

I want the 3x4 hotbar layout to actually match a keypad grid instead of whatever the current layout is supposed to be.

Current:

1 2

3 4 5

6 7 8

9 0

Desired:

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

Down for this as I key mapped to my Numpad since Live

is mine wrong?

My Layout is: