What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

7 hours ago, Kinestron said:

Probably not a small thing but it would be fun to buy small inspirations from vending machines, even inside missions. 

Wow! at the lobby of all those warehouses.  and randomly in CoT caves lol   fun idea  maybe more common on some maps than others. (always in lobbies, sporadic elsewhere depending on room....

31 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Wow! at the lobby of all those warehouses.  and randomly in CoT caves lol   fun idea  maybe more common on some maps than others. (always in lobbies, sporadic elsewhere depending on room....

I could see them as map-appropriate interactable objects, like maybe small treasure stashes in Orenbega or some sort of altars that you can "offer tribute" to in the form of some inf for inspirations.  Maybe just have a "traitor" from the enemy group you're facing off against that will sell you inspirations for inf, somewhere in the map...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I like the idea. Common in warehouses, never in caves, maybe a small chance in Council bases but not likely. Maybe even put them in "break rooms" inside police stations or banks in mayhem/safeguard missions.

• Like 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Double auras?(and not the trail aura thing) That'd be neat.

Edited by Seed22
  • Like 3

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

On 3/8/2023 at 2:34 AM, Zeraphia said:

My imagination of it would be that since AE is not an event, the LFG would not be able to list it as such. Therefore, not used to find farms.

AE is a legitimate way of playing the game and as such any fully functional LFG system would have to incorporate it.

• Thumbs Down 4

Whilst on a mission team, and want to train between missions, if I click on the zone trainer and head there, I'd like the game to not remove it as a way point mid journey.

Yes this is incredibly minor and easy to work around, but for me it's just one of those nails-down-a-blackboard irritants.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SteelRat70 said:

Whilst on a mission team, and want to train between missions, if I click on the zone trainer and head there, I'd like the game to not remove it as a way point mid journey.

Yes this is incredibly minor and easy to work around, but for me it's just one of those nails-down-a-blackboard irritants.

Or when I have a mission selected and go to another zone it switches to the detective.  Stop changing what I've selected.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, nuII said:

AE is a legitimate way of playing the game and as such any fully functional LFG system would have to incorporate it.

I've been defending AE and emphasized my concern over the state its been in and how many nerfs it received in a series (justified or not.) I'm sorry, LFG does not need to serve AE. It never has, and never should. AE is its own form of advertisement, and was never intended to replace traditional content in its entirety and I'm sure if you asked any of the original CoH developers, they'd never tell you they wanted 40%+ of the LFG chat to be "LF AE farm" all day long. 

The point is to actually have a way of finding teams, especially when you're recently logged in and maybe didn't see the message about a task force you wanted to join being 7/8 sports filled, 20 seconds before you load the game. That happens all the time. Sure, you could get an AE-only tab people could use, but it should be entirely segregated from traditional content such as iTrials/TFs. 

• Like 1

The smallest thing I really want:

The ability to swap where the costumes are in the menu. Move the “main” costume to the bottom row and put something else in the upper left.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

The original @Hertz, creator of the Stan and Lou audio series on YouTube. Player of City of Heroes for yonks.1

1A yonk is a very long time.

A new MM powerset with knights / archers / wizard as henchmen who follow VERY closely to me.  Should be a simple zip zam zoom thing.  

Also, a new MM powerset that had no direct damage; instead, just buffs / debuffs / heals / ressurects.  They can be plant themed or Angel themed.  

EZ EZ

• Haha 1

As we discuss color palate, I agree the brightness of some colors is too much. Then there are times when all of the colors are too much. In Hami, for instance, that is just too much for my eyes. As someone that get migraines frequently, it's a huge trigger. But a lot of us are older and developing eye problems anyway. What I like to see on an individual player side option is the ability to globally turn off all effects. The base game colors are bright enough that I don't need fluorescent pink trying to stab me in the eye with an ice pick.

Spoiler

My own personal request would be to have a gravestone placed in the Hive. Somewhere behind the second line on first wall. I've earned at this point I'd say. But if not, I'll still work for it. 😄 Oh, on Torch only, of course.

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!