What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

42 minutes ago, Wageslave94 said:

Normalization of the 'small' range for characters to be a bit shorter (but not Mini -- Trying to farm that much PAP during Halloween nearly killed my love for the game).

Agreed.  A new currency for badges and then cool stuff locked behind a month of grinding.  Nice throwback to early CoH days.  If only they made you take the Prismatic to the far end of each of the shadow shards to have them “activated” they would have made the vision real. One Prismatic, visit vendor at end of each shard before the prismatic is fully active  Only one prismatic can be activated on each run. 

Edited by Snarky
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Agreed.  A new currency for badges and then cool stuff locked behind a month of grinding.  Nice throwback to early CoH days.  If only they made you take the Prismatic to the far end of each of the shadow shards to have them “activated” they would have made the vision real. One Prismatic, visit vendor at end of each shard before the prismatic is fully active  Only one prismatic can be activated on each run. 

Oh, and to make it really properly grindy, the mobs near the vendor have to be defeated *first* before the vendor will talk to you, and if you talk to them before the mobs are fully cleared, the vendor despawns for twelve hours.

• Haha 3

Change the way Null the Gull menu works so that when I make my choice default I get dropped back to the choices menu instead of getting quitted out.

My new alt routine is always to hit the Gull and change Group Fly and Speed Buffs and Mystic Casts and one of the others ( old brain!).

It is not a game changer just really irritating to have to start over four times for every alt.

So just drop down to choices menu which would then also have a quit option for when I have truely finished 👍🍪🍪💵💵🍺🍺

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Adding some new purchasable temporary powers to the P2W vendors would be pretty neat.

I like temp powers as a way to help fill in attack chains in the early games, they help those without Traps, Devices, etc. get in the theme of a gadget- or magic trinket-using character, and I just like collecting them.  For example, the revolver temp power adds a ranged attack to low-level characters and a bow and arrow temp power can do the same thing but for characters who don't want to use a gun or do archery as a back-up.  A caltrops temp power can help for ambushes, fleeing targets, or as an 'oh crap there are too many enemies in melee' situations and I don't think it would devalue powersets that already have a caltrops power.  There can be a new temp power that uses the reading scroll animation and debuffs a target.

46 minutes ago, Snarky said:

what the hell are bunny wings?

They're like buffalo wings, but cute and fluffy.

• Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

P2W vendors in more places. Not a lot more places, I don't think there should be one in every zone or anything; I just don't want to have to sit through multiple loading screens, fight the lag caused by a million people forming a BAF in Ouro (seriously, people, there's a whole zone that was redesigned just for Incarnate stuff to happen in it) and another million crowded around Ms Liberty, then sit through even more loading screens to get back to where I was before, every time a booster or jetpack runs out.

Maybe just in places that have sort of become "hubs." I'm thinking, like, near the train station in Talos and maybe inside the Vanguard base in the RWZ. I'd suggest Portal Court too, but that's only one loading screen away from Talos.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)