Costumes

tyrougorseman

Unless you're asking about something on an NPC (spiderlings, maybe?), in which case it's probably not available to players, then the only thing with four spider limbs is the Crab Spider backpack.

In order to get the version you're (presumably) thinking about, you have to level a "generic" Arachnos soldier ("wolf spider") up to 24, at which point you'll automatically be granted a respec, and can choose to be either a Bane Spider or a Crab Spider. If you go down the Crab path, you'll get the big spider-leggy version of the backpack.

Here's a link to the relevant Wiki page.

longlegs.png

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

1 hour ago, tyrougorseman said:

Hi I was wondering how do I get or find the spider limbs that come out of the back there's 4 limbs and I don't mean the crab spider back pack

Do you have a screenshot of what you're talking about, because that backpack is the only piece I'm aware of that has that option.  Is it possible you saw someone with one of the Prismatic Aether Costumes on, such as the Arachnoid?

For reference:

C_Arachnoid_Alpha.PNG

Edited by biostem
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Unless you're asking about something on an NPC (spiderlings, maybe?), in which case it's probably not available to players, then the only thing with four spider limbs is the Crab Spider backpack.

In order to get the version you're (presumably) thinking about, you have to level a "generic" Arachnos soldier ("wolf spider") up to 24, at which point you'll automatically be granted a respec, and can choose to be either a Bane Spider or a Crab Spider. If you go down the Crab path, you'll get the big spider-leggy version of the backpack.

Here's a link to the relevant Wiki page.

longlegs.png

Ah those are the ones in this screenshot