Rad/Rad Brute

Wyxie

Hi, would anyone mind sharing their current Rad/Rad brute build, please?

I'm trying to put together a Rad/Rad build (regular teaming/some soloing) but I _always_ play squishes in CoH and am floundering a bit with where to start.  If anyone has a build they could share to give me a bit of a starting point to play around with that would be appreciated.  I never get brutes/tankers/scrappers past level 20 without getting bored with them as a rule but I'm really enjoying this one.  🙂

To a point, cash isn't too much of an issue.

Current thought is that I want all from the primary except Contaminated Strike, Proton Sweep and Taunt, and all from the secondary, plus fighting pool, and speed pool.  I wondered about filling irradiated ground with procs if that's not a totally crazy idea.  I also wondered about slotting beta decay for -To Hit or whether it's best just to stick an end reducer in there and leave it be.  

Err, yes, floundering.  

You used to see 1 of these on every page but then tanks got the bump and i've only seen a single one running about paragon on a quiet server since then. Had to go all the way back to page 22 just to find the last post, if you keep looking beyond that you'll find about 20-30 posted builds/requests for builds, everyone else turned them into a rad/rad tank, essentially the same but with better def+resists and AT sets:

12 minutes ago, Meknomancer said:

You used to see 1 of these on every page but then tanks got the bump and i've only seen a single one running about paragon on a quiet server since then. Had to go all the way back to page 22 just to find the last post, if you keep looking beyond that you'll find about 20-30 posted builds/requests for builds, everyone else turned them into a rad/rad tank, essentially the same but with better def+resists and AT sets:

Thank you, I did try searching but I failed miserable and it didn't bring much up, probably looking for the wrong thing!  That's really helpful.