Possible P2W Option: Decreased Influence Gain in Exchange for Increased Inspiration Drops

Title. Basically, my situation is that influence for me essentially means nothing anymore. I can buy P2W whenever I want, I have way too many merits and too much influence to even use on my characters anymore, and none of the "influence sinks" feel useful to me. I'd like an option that reduces the amount of influence you earn from mobs, in exchange for getting more inspirations to feel better in combat. 

I don't object to the suggestion, but I already feel like I get more inspirations than I know what to do with. I turn off small inspirations on all my characters at around lvl 25 or 30 and never feel like I don't have enough. On the rare occasion I burn through a bunch, they refill pretty quickly.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

I'd be for this, with the caveat that you couldn't sell those inspirations, since many sell for a lot of influence, thereby negating the "penalty", especially if you could couple it with the ability to enabled or disable certain inspirations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Why not use your influence to buy inspirations either from vendors or the AH?

My assumption is they'd probably disable small insps and ones they didn't want, enable the team or dual ones, then "profit".

7 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Why not use your influence to buy inspirations either from vendors or the AH?

The problem arises during missions where the AH is unavailable, but you'd like to actually get large inspirations. Yes, you can theoretically email them to yourself, but the email system is still a bit chaotic and there is a risk of accidentally sending the wrong things and/or being limited by email constrictions. I also have several characters and am at the point that influence is entirely meaningless for me now, so I'd actually like to just waste my time/inf/whatever into things that tend to matter at all. 

10 minutes ago, Zeraphia said:

The problem arises during missions where the AH is unavailable, but you'd like to actually get large inspirations. Yes, you can theoretically email them to yourself, but the email system is still a bit chaotic and there is a risk of accidentally sending the wrong things and/or being limited by email constrictions. I also have several characters and am at the point that influence is entirely meaningless for me now, so I'd actually like to just waste my time/inf/whatever into things that tend to matter at all. 

Why not put in bids before logging off and then when you buy them, add them to your inventory before entering the mission?  Or are you blowing through your inventory mid mission?  If the latter, this is probably not a solution you want, but if you buy a lot of hero or winter packs, there are so many inspiration drops.  Now admittedly they are dual and team, and you don't have any control over which ones you get in any given pack, but after opening a lot of packs, you will have a ton of varies inspirations.  They are held in your Character Items inventory, which like email are available at all times, even in missions.

Who run Bartertown?