Macro help for Combat Teleport please

Snarky

That's a great run-down, Stych!

10 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Also of note: Macros/Binds that work for CT/Teleport also work for ... Jaunt (Experimentation:Speed of Sound).

Since it was mentioned I'm gonna plug briefly for Jaunt!

It has a 200ft Range and animates faster than CT, so if you want a really zippy (non-flying) character it fills the role even better IMO.

Hard to express this with numbers but it's really easy to feel the difference in play, that extra distance and speed can help you cross right over the gap in larger rooms or even back to help a fallen back line comrade.

And since this thread may draw in some folks who haven't played with binds, here are a few that I use for my TP powers:

Alt-Click to location 

/bind Alt+Lbutton "powexecname [power]"

Yes it's that simple, no need to click a second time to confirm; you just port right to where you alt-clicked. Allows you to disable the Pop-up Travel Power trays for Speed of Sound and Mystic Flight without losing functionality. 

Maximum Yeet!

/bind V "powexeclocation camera:max [power]"

Whichever direction you're looking you'll port to maximum distance that way. Very useful for traveling via Teleport or Translocation.

Teleport to Target

/bind T "powexeclocation target [power]"

I mean, who even uses T to toggle your target tray anyhow? Much better use here. Unless you have a better key in mind, then you do you!

Automatic Double Jump

/bind Space "+up$$powexectoggleon Double Jump"

Honorable mention cause I love this one so much it's a default bind. The idea is simple: If you have Super Jump and basically always want Double Jump active when it's off cooldown, then this bind will automatically activate it as you jump along. Similar to the above, this allows you to disable the travel Pop-up tray at Null without worries. No impact to regular use of Space to Jump or upwards flight.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Since it was mentioned I'm gonna plug briefly for Jaunt!

I've recently dropped infiltration for combat teleport on a toon (and just use athletic run for travel).   This suggestion may covers that itch really well.  Gonna give it a try. 

• Like 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow