Dual Pistols/Ninjitsu - What do you think?

oddrobin

On 3/30/2023 at 2:29 PM, oldskool said:

Pistols vs Dual Wield may come down to a few factors (and forgive me if I gloss over minor bits): 

1) Your recharge of powers in respect to Executioner's Shot's cooldown. 

2) Your decision to use procs or not. 

3) Your Archetype; for Sentinels this is easier but for other ATs there are different possibilities. 

4) Other goals.

Holy $#!%. You did such a great job of laying it all out, I 100% grasped everything you said here. Oh. My. Gosh. Well, this opens a whole new realm of possibilities for me--not only for this particular build, but for any toon I play. Mind! Blown! Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/30/2023 at 1:08 PM, BazookaTwo said:

When hovering over the enh in the picker in mids, hit your +/- keys to boost. 

I am gonna check these builds out. My main is an Archery/Ninja and he is by far one of my most optimized builds. I find Archery and Dual Pistols to be like cousins as far as how their sets are designed. 

I also have a DP/SR, and it could be good to mash those two halves together and see what happens. 

Let us know what your thoughts are. I'm always up for more tweaking!

Thanks for the tip on how to boost enhancements in Mids. I've also never boosted an enhancement in game. I gave it a goog and learned there is salvage called, of all things, Enhancement Boosters. What?!? I've always been a late bloomer. Now I know that applies to my virtual life, too. 😂

• Haha 1