Carnival Costume piece...

SwitchFade

So.

There is a Carnival boss that has dialog, and I can't recall if she attacks or is just an NPC, but she stands with arms crossed and is wearing a black corset top, mid thigh hose and boots, and all black.

I can't recall the mission arc, as it was a PuG, but I'm not sure I can find her exact costume, or if it is even an option.

Does anyone know, Carnival female boss/NPC, in mission all in black with the corset top/bikini bottom, garter hose and boots bottom and arms crossed, which boss and costume this is? We were moving so fast I forgot to screenie it, or write down the mission...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The peices are likely not available for player characters

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Carnival_of_Shadows

Generally NPCs in a lot of games, especially older ones are constructed as one piece as opposed to a variety of items which are then used as pieces to make the whole, Im pretty confident this is the case with almost all the Carnies.

We got some carnie stuff when first ward showed up as they did a minor "update" pass.

To get the rest of the cool items from many of the NPC factions we have like Steel Strongman helms or Malta night vision goggles or Knives of Artemis crossbow gauntlets then someone would have to take the completed NPC and cut it into peices and then make sure said peices conform to the relevant item slot rules and dont cause problems like too much clipping.

Its certainly possible, it just requires time and someone to do it.

The peices are likely not available for player characters

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Carnival_of_Shadows

Generally NPCs in a lot of games, especially older ones are constructed as one piece as opposed to a variety of items which are then used as pieces to make the whole, Im pretty confident this is the case with almost all the Carnies.

We got some carnie stuff when first ward showed up as they did a minor "update" pass.

To get the rest of the cool items from many of the NPC factions we have like Steel Strongman helms or Malta night vision goggles or Knives of Artemis crossbow gauntlets then someone would have to take the completed NPC and cut it into peices and then make sure said peices conform to the relevant item slot rules and dont cause problems like too much clipping.

Its certainly possible, it just requires time and someone to do it.

She's newer, and not in the wiki, sadly. Also, her dialog is like much of the new dialog, and her legs are the more recent, as well as her costume. It looked as though her bodice was an option in costumes, but because I can't recall the exact arc, I can't search to compare the options we have to her.

Drat! Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else know the boss I'm speaking of?

Unfortunately, as I said, these pieces are set only to be used with each other as not in any other combination, using a different set of gloves for example breaks all sorts of stuff. It certainly COULD be made to work, it just requires.... well.... work.

Yeah, I've used them on PChat with DB editing.  These ones are so picky you can't even apply the textures to standard geometries and have them work, like you can with most of the Carnie parts.  Her geos are completely different than normal toons. 

I'm guessing that "one piece" thing applies to the Cimerorian Sybils as well. The Sybil belt is a costume piece, but none of the rest of the Sybil outfit is available and I assume that's why. Too bad, because I'd love to have those pieces as an option.

I'm guessing that "one piece" thing applies to the Cimerorian Sybils as well. The Sybil belt is a costume piece, but none of the rest of the Sybil outfit is available and I assume that's why. Too bad, because I'd love to have those pieces as an option.

That has to be the most requested costume in the history of the game. Maybe the Homecoming team can make it happen.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward