Super Hard content and gated rewards/toys

Snarky

50 minutes ago, Shadeknight said:

I meant to add in the 'Seasonal content' because Halloween won't be the last time we get Aether through season content I imagine.

Yes, anyone willing to risk copping a ban over an Optional Cosmetic Thing...well, they're not smart.

For the record, I'm saying anyone willing to do Real Money Trading for this stuff is stupid.

Was there Aethers for Winter or Spring? I do not recall anything specifically added and definitely do not recall teams running the content for those rewards

breaking it down….it is just the Halloween stuff

53 minutes ago, Shadeknight said:

Yes, anyone willing to risk copping a ban over an Optional Cosmetic Thing...well, they're not smart.

In fairness, I'd say the same about anyone who'd grind out the "content" they produced for it the natural way, too.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Was there Aethers for Winter or Spring? I do not recall anything specifically added and definitely do not recall teams running the content for those rewards

breaking it down….it is just the Halloween stuff

Just Halloween, though we haven't gotten anything too new since then with the devs neck deep in RL stuff.  Maybe next holiday special will?

Just now, lemming said:

Just Halloween, though we haven't gotten anything too new since then with the devs neck deep in RL stuff.  Maybe next holiday special will?

old vampire brain is not working....isn;t the next CoH holiday Halloween?

59 minutes ago, Snarky said:

old vampire brain is not working....isn;t the next CoH holiday Halloween?

Maybe?   There is anniversary month.   And we did have that April 1 stuff.   Maybe the SBB could have a 1/day option for some Aethers?

2 minutes ago, lemming said:

Maybe?   There is anniversary month.   And we did have that April 1 stuff.   Maybe the SBB could have a 1/day option for some Aethers?

lol, the anniversary stuff is just a merit sink for badges...right?   and the SBB is, to grab a word at random, Everlasting?   Sooooo Halloween seems pretty next.

Edited by Snarky

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

lol, the anniversary stuff is just a merit sink for badges...right?   and the SBB is, to grab a word at random, Everlasting?   Sooooo Halloween seems pretty next.

Just mentioning places something could happen.  Though I don't expect anything in the area