Quick Robotics Question

Mack008

Hmm... may have to do some testing.  I wonder if Preventive Medicine's absorb proc would apply to all the 'bots?  Seems like that would give the most bang for the buck.

EDIT - Nope, doesn't work.

Edited by Mack008

I spent some amount of time looking for an Enhancement-based way to leverage the new slotting options of Upgrade Robot; my conclusion was that there is no better option than a single Healing IO at 50+5 in the default slot. The "one-cast" feature of the power doesn't make a strong case for Endurance reduction, which is (I think) the second-best choice.

I suppose if for some reason a player chose to not take the Maintenance Drone, and make some peculiar choices regarding their slotting of Health they might be some specific Enhancement set bonus that could be pursued via Upgrade Robot... but I think that those would be really odd choices.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, tidge said:

The "one-cast" feature of the power doesn't make a strong case for Endurance reduction, which is (I think) the second-best choice.

I did test Necro by adding two +3 heal/end HOs into their upgrade. The Lich and Grave Knights had no end redux slotted on them. The 2 HOs were enough to sustain their end, never dropped below 80% while attacking for 15+ minutes straight on a Rikti practice dummy. Not sure if Protector Bots would produce the same result.

The tier 1 Zombies needed around +26% end redux slotted on them for their endurance to last. The two HOs alone wasn't enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2