Combat Flight Animation

Kosmic

Ah yes you're right - there is only 1 option and it looks like flying and not the new hover animation?

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

This has been an issue since live. PB's never got the new hover animation. I made bug reports/suggestions then, and I made suggestion posts when Homecoming was fresh. I don't know what the roadblock is.

• Like 1

Rerolling far too often, even by this game's standards.

• 9 months later
On 4/5/2023 at 10:33 AM, McJigg said:

This has been an issue since live. PB's never got the new hover animation. I made bug reports/suggestions then, and I made suggestion posts when Homecoming was fresh. I don't know what the roadblock is.

Am I the only one who actually prefers the old hover animation?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Laucianna said:

Nope, everyday I wish I could have it as it looks so much more graceful flying into a group of mobs before you murder them all ❤️

- Lauci x

Get hover and set it to “no pose” in the power customizations.

I like the old pose because it reminds me of how Lum from Urusei Yatsura flies around. Lol

Edited by Azari

On 1/17/2024 at 4:45 PM, Azari said:

Get hover and set it to “no pose” in the power customizations.

I like the old pose because it reminds me of how Lum from Urusei Yatsura flies around. Lol

That would require taking a whole different power pool for just an aesthetic as hover does not stack with Combat Flight which we get for free 😞

- Lauci x