Cannot Decide

Snarky

4 hours ago, TheZag said:

We fell for the trap.  Snarky gets everyone recommending tank or brute for fire and dark and goes and plays his dark/dark instead 😛

it was not intentional.   i tend to go in circles.

but hey, April fools!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheZag said:

We fell for the trap.  Snarky gets everyone recommending tank or brute for fire and dark and goes and plays his dark/dark instead 😛

This is the way. The Left Hand Path, spattered with the blood and the gore in long thin red ribbons, from slum church to a dark shape, feeding.

• Thanks 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

So does this mean that you're shelving the Fire/Dark Tanker?  I've got one as well that I made a while back and am slowly leveling and so far I like it.  Basically a remake of a Dark/Fire Brute on another server that was a blast to play.  Built for resists and recharge so both heals come up quickly it's a fun, active play style.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, carroto said:

So does this mean that you're shelving the Fire/Dark Tanker?  I've got one as well that I made a while back and am slowly leveling and so far I like it.  Basically a remake of a Dark/Fire Brute on another server that was a blast to play.  Built for resists and recharge so both heals come up quickly it's a fun, active play style.

Yes, I have switched to the Dark Dark.

I played a Dark Dark Corruptor from late December until end of March.  The Fire Dark Tank excursion was a need for melee lol.  I look back and realize that I stopped playing melee when I joined Cosmic Council.  They ran a lot of high end fast runs.  I ran a Blaster mostly with them, and this Corruptor was the final evolution of that playstyle.  But...they gone.  I PUG a lot again.  I could go back to the Dark Dark Brute I was on for about a year when I found Cosmic.  But I think the Tank is where I am landing.  Fire Dark Tanking is very good.  But my theme of Dark is....almost compulsory lol.

• Thumbs Up 1