Is it my imagination or are there a lot of timed missions in Granville?

Jimpy2

4 hours ago, Jimpy2 said:

Is it my imagination or are there way too many timed missions in Granville?

I'm smiling thinking about a zone where a never-ending series of geriatrics dispatch characters on missions: "Be back before my stories!", "Get home before dark!"

It wouldn't be fair to count Mr. Pither's Efficiency Effort arc, as the entire shtick of that arc is timed missions. Setting that aside, I can't say that I ever felt that Grandville had more timed missions relative to Peregrine Island. At some point during Live, the level 40-50 zone contacts were changed to have (more) timed missions to discourage farming.

29 minutes ago, Snarky said:

There are no timed missions in Grandville.  It is just something you think you see.

Efficiency Expert Pither actually encourages you to be safe and take your time. 

And the badge is just because HR says you cannot focus on efficiency in the workplace as it makes employees feel they aren't valued for their unique qualities as a person rather than their ability to perform their job.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)