Issue 27, Page 6 - General Feedback Thread

The Curator

I'm really enjoying the Dr. Stribbling mission so far, however I'm on the "Talk to Frostfire" part of the "Recover the Mutant" mission and I can't find Frostfire anywhere. I've searched  the entire map. No NPCs at all, let alone Frostfire. Where is he?

I really like Storm Blast - I've just started with it but it's interesting and has some new wrinkles.

I did not enjoy the Rogue arc. I really struggle to read all material if I'm not team lead. It was also way too long and just a mess at times. This is similar feedback I gave for the last arc and the Aeon SF. I guess I must be in the minority because the Devs keep following the same/similar template. I am quite sure I won't be playing that arc again - it was painful. 

The rest? Meh. 

• 1 month later
3 hours ago, Chance Jackson said:

"

Dark Blast

Abyssal Gaze

• Cooldown lowered from 20s to 11s.
  • Damage increased from scale 0.472 to scale 0.707.
  • Hold Duration reduced from scale 8 to scale 4.4.

"Not a fan of this change at all, were players really clamoring for this massive hold & proc nerf?

I think people wanted more single target damage at lower levels, which this change does. In the long run I think the way procs work will probably get changed so I wouldn't worry about that aspect.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/9/2023 at 5:01 PM, Chance Jackson said:

"

Dark Blast

Abyssal Gaze

• Cooldown lowered from 20s to 11s.
  • Damage increased from scale 0.472 to scale 0.707.
  • Hold Duration reduced from scale 8 to scale 4.4.

"Not a fan of this change at all, were players really clamoring for this massive hold & proc nerf?

This is a buff for sustained DPS. I saw better ST DPS results after these changes. Might not hold enemies as long, but it will kill things faster.

11s is a very good recharge for proc attacks. You’ll still have good proc rates and be able to use the attack almost twice as often.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Widower unpinned this topic
  • Jimmy locked this topic