Nobody asked for it, it shouldn't exist, but here it is...

Sir Myshkin

3 hours ago, ZemX said:

In general, I'm starting to favor Teleport Pool on Tankers

I pretty much find myself finding every excuse possible to get either Mystic Flight or Speed of Sound on my characters. My current one is running Mystic with a macro tagged to TP me to my target so I can readily slip instantly into the next spawn point with no travel time. Let’s me stay with the team through to the last HP of the last enemy, yet still jump ahead before the team to Alpha.

Ive become addicted to that instant Kai Kai style movement around the field.

On 4/9/2023 at 2:22 PM, Sir Myshkin said:

Through some screenshots for the Mids' Unable, this is with none of the defense toggles on but Combat Jumping, and the buff from Storm Kick active:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bb009d2248b759b3b13368de621d3d62.png

This is with all the SR toggles, Weave, and Maneuvers added:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.03a351c4af2c8e4078ba98bce5b70b1c.png

Agility Core is active in both cases for the slight extra push. There's also I noticed an option to move a couple slots around at dig out another 3% Melee defense to get it truer to 95% Melee. Darkest Night will still do some reasonable lifting for 4-5% after tax too.

100% is the goal they try and go in with just to deal with the initial buffs, but most players aren't typically walking into those situations with 95% DDR like SR so it can get stripped in a hurry if they're not careful.

It's actually 105%

Sheepish Grin GIFs | Tenor

Ninjitsu (assuming this is what you're referring to given your post prior) does have 5 pts baked in, so trading out for that 20% wouldn't be a bad call, but it is a very much play-by-ear thing with some melee. I generally only use one KB IO in most of my non-melee characters and live with the off-chance I get break through, but melee can spend a lot more time in the forefront of patches which could be a greater annoyance. But, personally, I'd probably shoot for the 20% and see how I felt it played.

On 4/12/2023 at 11:11 AM, ZemX said:

In general, I'm starting to favor Teleport Pool on Tankers so that being slowed or glued to the ground never prevents me from getting to some mobs that I need to tank.  Great for cutting through a crowd blocking a doorway too.

On 4/12/2023 at 2:57 PM, Sir Myshkin said:

I pretty much find myself finding every excuse possible to get either Mystic Flight or Speed of Sound on my characters. My current one is running Mystic with a macro tagged to TP me to my target so I can readily slip instantly into the next spawn point with no travel time. Let’s me stay with the team through to the last HP of the last enemy, yet still jump ahead before the team to Alpha.

These are all good reasons to have an in-mission teleport, even if you are not playing a Tanker. Red Side seems to have more in-mission "choke points" for mobs; On the Blue Side there are almost always opportunities to use something like Combat Teleport, but the main map that seems to favor it because of mob dog-piles is the Terra Volta Reactor map.