Accolade Guide: 4 Passive Bonuses

nojiyo

The catch with Maria is that Siege’s mission is one of many random missions she has. You might get it immediately, you might have to do 10 AV missions before you get Siege. Hard to say. 

For Iron Man, I took my 45 Fortunata to Mercy Island. There are a few buildings on fire there, seems to be random which ones.  Between my defenses, Panacea proc, Power Transfer proc, the Absorb proc, and the scaling resistance proc, I did fine just standing in the fire overnight. Resting in the fire killed me in about 10secs. 

Just now, ZekeStenzland said:

The catch with Maria is that Siege’s mission is one of many random missions she has. You might get it immediately, you might have to do 10 AV missions before you get Siege. Hard to say.  

As was mentioned, you don’t have to do those intervening AV missions. You just abandon them and talk to her again until you get the one you want.

You're gonna want to stand next to Maria to do the abandon dance. Can often take a while before she gives you the right mission and doing it by phone takes forever. Just position yourself so you can still click on her with the window up.

2 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

You're gonna want to stand next to Maria to do the abandon dance. Can often take a while before she gives you the right mission and doing it by phone takes forever. Just position yourself so you can still click on her with the window up.

You can also  have the contacts and missions windows open simultaneously to make it easier by phone.

• 1 month later
  • 7 months later
6 minutes ago, DarknessEternal said:

For gears in Freedom Phalanx Reserve, do Mind of the King (16-19) -1/x8.  Kill 15 clockwork, then do the first mission.

No need. Synapse is part of the accolades we want and it has all the gears we might want or need. I have never had to seek them out.

1 minute ago, DarknessEternal said:

Nah, skip TF commander, it takes way longer than Born in Battle.

Well, I need XP to level, and money isn't bad either, so I can not do TF Commander or I can do TF Commander, get XP to level, get merits to turn into money and get the accolade. Seems win win win to me.

Just now, Sovera said:

Well, I need XP to level, and money isn't bad either, so I can not do TF Commander or I can do TF Commander, get XP to level, get merits to turn into money and get the accolade. Seems win win win to me.

You do you. To me I prefer running Dakota Berg and Lord Schweinzer and since most people speed through the TFs the xp usually isn’t that great.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wavicle said:

You do you. To me I prefer running Dakota Berg and Lord Schweinzer and since most people speed through the TFs the xp usually isn’t that great.

My dog, "you do you" was exactly what I was going to respond with.

Information is valuable whichever Accolade you decide to get, I was just putting it here.

• Like 2

• 4 months later
16 hours ago, Terius said:

I have to disagree as someone who works with PvP builds, best build always wins, def a dice roll so long as you can perform basic combat evasion.

Replying to a two and a half year old comment... That's a big no, mainly because your statement contains an absolute. The best players with the best builds can still lose when there is enough incoming damage to deplete their health. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

On 10/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Replying to a two and a half year old comment... That's a big no, mainly because your statement contains an absolute. The best players with the best builds can still lose when there is enough incoming damage to deplete their health. 

assuming the opposing build can stay alive long enough to deal it, which comes down to numbers. I've seen this first hand over and over, but feel free to feel how you'd like. opinions are personal after all, no reason to get snarky about comment age and absolutes. in the case of something with hard numbers and repeatable rigid mechanics, absolutes are 100% valid and present.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Terius said:

assuming the opposing build can stay alive long enough to deal it, which comes down to numbers. I've seen this first hand over and over, but feel free to feel how you'd like. opinions are personal after all, no reason to get snarky about comment age and absolutes. in the case of something with hard numbers and repeatable rigid mechanics, absolutes are 100% valid and present.

When a player loses all of the health points, they are defeated. Period. That is how this game works. So no feelings necessary, or whatever you are claiming your opinion is.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

So, passive bonuses.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Minor update:

With the latest page, you can now more easily find exploration badges by typing their coordinates (which you look up in the wiki) into chat in square brackets.  So for example, if you say:

[135, 317, -313]

Then the result (in Local, say) will come out as a clickable link.  If you click it, the game will put down a pin at that coordinate location (in this case, if you're in Atlas Park, it will be the location of the Top Dog badge).  Then you simply follow the mark on your compass to the badge.

In my experience, this is significantly easier than trying to find the marker in Vidiot Maps (which has the problem of not being exact enough to get you quickly to the actual area of the badge, especially if there's a lot of vertical around the badge), or following the location with /showfps 3 (where you have to mentally transform the difference between your current location and the target one into directions).

Edited by aethereal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:26 AM, Glacier Peak said:

When a player loses all of the health points, they are defeated. Period. That is how this game works. So no feelings necessary, or whatever you are claiming your opinion is.

PvP is all determined by build and numbers, Health points are a number, the person with the best numbers wins, it's numbers at the mercy of dice.