Hand cast animations for Bile Spray and Artic Breath from Leviathan Mastery

Rigged

Devs please add hand cast animations for these two powers. They already exist for Frost Breath and Breath of Fire. I imagine that porting these would not be too difficult and it would make leviathan mastery more popular. Also not all of us want to shoot poison from our faces when we can squirt it from our hands.

Look, it's my favorite epic set ok? Please let me do less vomiting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker

alternate animations are one of the most heavily requested requests. They are making significant changes to flamethrower for AR (check upcoming patch notes). Let's keep our fingers crosses that all the other similar powers get an overhaul as well. that being said you got my vote 😁

• Like 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

10 hours ago, Rigged said:

Devs please add hand cast animations for these two powers. They already exist for Frost Breath and Breath of Fire. I imagine that porting these would not be too difficult and it would make leviathan mastery more popular. Also not all of us want to shoot poison from our faces when we can squirt it from our hands.

Look, it's my favorite epic set ok? Please let me do less vomiting.

If they changed the animation, would they need to change the power name?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

12 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

If they changed the animation, would they need to change the power name?

nope breath of fire for fire blasters has an alternate hand animation with no name change. So this requested change has already been partially implemented in game right now.

Edited by Saiyajinzoningen
typos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?