Not every PUG is bad…

Snarky

I frequently post about my bad PUGs.   Because lulz!

But I have a lot of good teams I join.  Redside team I joined tonight doing 54 story arc.  Mean and fun.  The old school LRSF I joined earlier today.  Great team.  Deaths yes, very few.  One regroup in the final mission and we ground it home for the badge!   Great team.  No idea who they were.  Task Force Junkies about two weeks ago where one long run netted be a big handful of MO badges I needed.  Semi PUG there.  Me being part of the pugly, i only roll with them when i see an ad go out in lfg.  

Thank you to everyone in the game!  The good two shoes, the wretchedly bad, and the F-ing pugly.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

the vast majority are fine or great. sometimes fun chat ensues. 

i think its why the oddities stand out, and make a discussion point.

having said that, i wouldnt want to read a thread about how id been awful and was being discussed, and regretted that element of the prior and negativty therein, yesterday in fact.

you do a lot of things as acts in life. you make choices of who to be. those stain us as we are with time, and are very much what we are as seen. 

so, ya, the prior was mean.  but, hang on, 'bitch wait', it was more amusing than anything.

so, unfortunately, thinks a group, as they bully and slander.

old as stone, in a daft game, running loops when we should be... wasting time productively?  

lets be kind, and often. it travels.

spacer.png

we're in a tower of god(s), some say. pull up your socks.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Redside team I joined tonight doing 54 story arc.  Mean and fun.

I mighta been on that team with my axe tanker, Samurai Houston.   Three tanks.  Two of us in glorious green radiation and one darkity dark vampire glooming the mood up.

Interesting we were all resist tankers going up against Longbow and all their resistance debuffs.  Saw our leader tank hit the floor once off by himself, likely to the Rad Wardens' unresistable resist debuffs.  Those got me close a few times myself.  Good (I mean bad! baaaad!) fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snarky said:

The old school LRSF I joined earlier today.  Great team.  Deaths yes, very few.  One regroup in the final mission and we ground it home for the badge!   Great team.  No idea who they were.  

I was on that team and the leader was @Voltor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

I mighta been on that team with my axe tanker, Samurai Houston.   Three tanks.  Two of us in glorious green radiation and one darkity dark vampire glooming the mood up.

Interesting we were all resist tankers going up against Longbow and all their resistance debuffs.  Saw our leader tank hit the floor once off by himself, likely to the Rad Wardens' unresistable resist debuffs.  Those got me close a few times myself.  Good (I mean bad! baaaad!) fun.

I use a very high Resist build that is 90% "resistance debuff proof" standing cold and with Hybrid, Demonic Aura, or a small orange insp 100% Res debuff proof.  Plan for the madness.  

3 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I use a very high Resist build that is 90% "resistance debuff proof" standing cold and with Hybrid, Demonic Aura, or a small orange insp 100% Res debuff proof.  Plan for the madness.  

As do I, but it's not good enough when they have this:

image.thumb.png.437ff3d95a7be2532f5f25d38c351e8f.png

Rad Longbow Wardens and Rad Paragon Protectors, to name a couple, have this power.  A 54 Rad Warden vs. your +1 level shifted 50 Incarnate tanker is knocking about 40% off your 100% res.  If you are under fire from an entire group of Longbow at this moment... you're gonna feel that. 

The Rad/Rad tanker leading our group was as fully IOd as you and I and he still got dropped in a hot second when he went off alone against a big group.  When I got to him, as I expected, there was a Rad Warden in the group.

The only good news is that if you are 100% res, all those other Nullifier res grenades or Sonic Wardens (which ARE resistable) are doing nothing, even if their Rad Warden pal knocks your res down, because of the odd way resistance debuffs work.  There's no cascading failure.  100% res is 100% debuff resistance always,  as long as the debuff is resistable.

Longbow and Crey missions are definitely a lot more "interesting" on a res tanker because of this.  Keeping those orange candies and Demonic handy is a great idea in these cases.  I like having Meltdown as a backup too on my Rad Tankers.

• Thanks 1