An easier way to mass auction salvage

@Ghost

Please have mercy upon my hands before they crumple into dust.

I currently have 200 storage spots in the auction house. I can move 10 enhancement converters at a time.

To go from inventory to storage takes a drag and a click x200. To post each listing is two clicks x200.

A slash command I can macro, larger stack sizes, a "post all at last price" button, any or all of the above.

• Like 1

Larger stack sizes would be nice, though someone needs to go thru how the auction house handles it.

If you've hit the "Get All Inf" button and gotten the Busy Consignment spam, you'll want that worked on first since it shows some oddness to deal with first.  Whoever designed the AH did not build it for scalability of mass sales.

7 hours ago, lemming said:

Larger stack sizes would be nice, though someone needs to go thru how the auction house handles it.

I'm not concerned about increasing the stack size per slot, because that would change the dynamics of dumping stuff into the AH. What I would like to see is simply being able to drag, say, a stack of convertors into the AH, select the number I want to put on the AH, and have them go in, even if they shuffle out into ten-item stacks, and then be able to check a box "sell all similar at same price", so that when I post one stack of convertors at a price, I can have the rest automatically post for the same price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

I'm not concerned about increasing the stack size per slot, because that would change the dynamics of dumping stuff into the AH. What I would like to see is simply being able to drag, say, a stack of convertors into the AH, select the number I want to put on the AH, and have them go in, even if they shuffle out into ten-item stacks, and then be able to check a box "sell all similar at same price", so that when I post one stack of convertors at a price, I can have the rest automatically post for the same price.

That would be a good improvement as well.