Gravity Control-Singularity broken

Spectre7878

I been trying to play my gravity controller and for some reason the singularity gets stuck in doors and will not follow. This has been going on for a good week or two. I tried my illusion controller and the Phantasm did not get stuck. So I think it’s just singularity. Please fix this. Thanks

This is has been covered pretty extensively already. It’s not just Singularity. It’s Voltic Sentinel and one or two other pets. Some say pathing others say something else is broken. If I remember correctly it’s being looked into. In the mean time just keep spawning it.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

How far away from you was your Singularity when you went through the door? After having mine get stuck beating itself against the portal from the FBZ base to the rest of the zone, I did some testing, and there appears to be a maximum distance your pet can be to 'see' that you've gone through a door and activate the door to follow you through. Beyond that, it 'knows' that you've gone into the door, but can't figure out how to use it, and will just batter itself endlessly against the door, even if you come back out. It only happens if the door takes you to another spot within the current zone (hospitals, stores, etc.); loading into a different map (zoning, entering a mission or base) repositions your pets to you, so it doesn't occur.

On 4/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, Captain Fabulous said:

It seems to be an issue with all flying pets. 

I came to say the same thing.  Phantasm likes to get stuck while flying but it lands and is able to make it through most of the time.  It could be worth testing if using group fly causes pets that normally path just fine to start getting stuck.