AR T9 Full Auto from 20 to 90 degrees?!?

Snarky

On 4/25/2023 at 1:31 PM, Snarky said:

I am looking at this and thinking noooooo.  AR has been the redheaded step child of Blaster sets since it was conceived.  The only set hated nearly as much is Regen.  But that hate evolved.  AR started out wonky and weak.  And....stayed that way.

Did this just become useful???

I don't know, my main has always been an Energy/Energy Blaster. I used to get kicked off teams fairly regularly just for having that as a power choice, lol. Can't recall ever being kicked off of a team for playing AR, but to be fair, I never played it very often so then there is that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Maybe, but I have been calling it the M63 Frankengun since Issue 2 and its what all my fan fiction refers to it as so that's what I call it; right or wrong.

Oh, you're probably right.  I was making a tongue in cheek remark that was often used on forums back on live in reference to the fact that the gun has a design resembling the highly marketed (at the time) line of water guns produced by Nerf. 

Amazon.com: Nerf Super Soaker XP100 Water Blaster – Air-Pressurised  Continuous Blast – Removable Tank – for Kids, Teens, Adults : Toys & Games

• Thumbs Up 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Totally.  I myself used the super soaker term many times.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)