Storm! What a blast!

Zect

1 minute ago, DrunkFlux said:

I think storms biggest problem is while it has high over time and sustained damage but it's DPA INITIATIVE is very, very bad.  In fact, it's the worst in the game I've ever seen, a complete opposite of my usual playstyle of "Full spearhead, hit hard, fast and first".  And I favor reliability, all of my builds are made with that in mind, otherwise I feel kinda useless.

Simply, many mobs will be dead before you land anything due to all that time in trying to open up.

Solo though, I decided while teaming just now to rush a team by myself after quaffing a purple and having farsight active and times juncture active.  I was able to slaughter it no problem as the AoE sustain and consistency in hitting hard AND hitting more than one enemy at a time at all times was very effective.  It just seems to as a set over-focus on that mechanic.

It does some of the best damage over time in the game AND it gets a lot of extra debuffs and soft control, for which it sacrifices up front damage. Slow but very steady.

• Thumbs Up 1