Are there any underpowered power sets you'd like to see buffed?

Harrow

I'm going to give the same answer that I give every single time this question is asked:

1. Assault Rifle
  2. Mercenaries

And I challenge anyone to dispute either of those!

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

12 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

I'm going to give the same answer that I give every single time this question is asked:

1. Assault Rifle
  2. Mercenaries

I object! I dispute this claim! (Only because someone issued a challenge. I have no proof to dispute this claim. I agree they could definitely use a make over. Challenge was issued and I just had to bite though. Sorry. 😛)

• Haha 1

Interestingly enough, both Assault Rifle, and Mercs got a buff recently, with the Auto Fire animation changes. Granted, it wasn't enough for Mercs to actually change any, and Assault Rifle also got a flamethrower animation decrease, so i think assault rifle is in a good spot right now.

Gotta love that franken-gun

4 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

1. Assault Rifle
  2. Mercenaries

Mercenaries is indisputable.

I cannot dispute Assault Rifle too hard - it's up there... but I am going to play devil's advocate just a little bit and dispute your rankings of worst.

From worst to best:

1. Mercenaries

2. Kinetic Melee

3. Force Field

4. Assault Rifle

5 hours ago, Rudra said:

I object! I dispute this claim!

Dispute improperly worded. Did not begin with "Challenge Accepted!"

Objection overruled.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.