Bounty Target: Jack In Irons

PresidentDSG

I've drafted and deleted so many versions of this post that if I don't just ditch the cutesy gimmicks I had planned it's never going to happen.

We can all agree that Jack In Irons is a very handsome guy. I mean, look at him.

https://lparchive.org/City-of-Heroes/Update%2008/25-Jack.jpg

The ideal male body, you've gotta love it.

But the height of attractiveness is comfort, and we just never get to see Jack comfortable because his throne is just one of his spawn points, and it's pretty rare.

I hereby offer a bounty for anyone who can post, in this thread, a picture of themselves standing near Jack in his throne, to the tune of ten million influence! Easy money, if you can be blessed enough to see Jack in the height of comfort.

There are some rules, of course!

1) Jack must be resting in his throne! If he's standing, it doesn't count! I don't know if he spawned there and you accidentally aggroed him, or if you stole him away from his righteous conflict against that jerk Eochai and lured him all the way to the throne! So, if he's standing, your picture is void!
2) Your character must be in the screenshot! There are pictures online of Jack in his throne, and while I trust nobody would try to pass off a google screenshot as their own, I feel this is reasonable
2) One payout per account, please; Give more people the chance to enjoy our big boy's presence! Include your global handle with your screenshot so I know where to send the cash, also.
3) Patience, please! If you post and you don't immediately see an email, it might just mean I'm too in awe of your screenshot to be able to send your proper money right now. Or I'm at work. Or it's been like ten months since I made this post and I've just stopped checking.

Happy hunting!

• Thanks 1

On 4/29/2023 at 6:45 PM, PresidentDSG said:

I hereby offer a bounty for anyone who can post, in this thread, a picture of themselves standing near Jack in his throne, to the tune of ten million influence! Easy money, if you can be blessed enough to see Jack in the height of comfort.

Easy Money. @dtjunkie

screenshot_220918-10-20-15.thumb.jpg.96796debb26acd2bc4923e1bd1a64fe9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1