What Happened To The Puking Guy In Pocket D?

Acroyear

On 5/2/2023 at 11:41 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

I can't believe people are in the forums bitching about the removal of an NPC that was so integral to their experience that they immediately came here to pound on their keyboards, decrying the unfairness of it all.

What's that? Puking dude was removed almost 9 months ago and no one noticed until now? Yes, we see now how important he was to you folks. The next time someone wants and example of people 'inventing something to bitch about' I'm just going to link them to this thread.

Some of us have lives outside of this game. We don't live inside of it like some people. You'll have to excuse us if it takes us a little longer to notice subtle changes to the environment that includes several dozen zones.

The next time someone wants an example of people not having a clue what they are talking about, I'll link them to your post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

R.I.P. Pukie. 

We hardly knew you…because you were kind gross. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I'll tell you, I'm just pissed they finally repaired the "mugging" animation duo.  As the mugger gradually migrated to the point where the blows he was landing were crotch-shotting the dude on the ground.

TOTALLY funny (so long as you're NOT the one getting whacked in the snarlies).

• Haha 2

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

7 hours ago, Tanker_Toy said:

Pukie never bothered me.

What does is that dude, a Goldbricker maybe, who is hitting on the Vahzilok chick. I mean seriously, you are THAT desperate? No amount of booze. No way...

2T, 1H, 1H, HO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hyperstrike said:

I'll tell you, I'm just pissed they finally repaired the "mugging" animation duo.  As the mugger gradually migrated to the point where the blows he was landing were crotch-shotting the dude on the ground.

TOTALLY funny (so long as you're NOT the one getting whacked in the snarlies).

image.jpeg.7f778eadd5bc52229baa4efa455ddd92.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Col. Kernel said:

Seriously?  He was ambiance, he added to the RP value.

People are so uptight these days.

I mean, it wasn't like we were asking them to clean up the puke by hand or anything!

(That's in the NEXT issue!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Col. Kernel said:

Seriously?  He was ambiance, he added to the RP value.

Still not quite sure what RP scenes folks in here are doing where the continual sounds of vomiting are considered a benefit but hey, Pocket D takes all kinds.

Except, apparently, anyone afflicted with repeated puking. As per the devs, they can get right out.

• Haha 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

On 4/30/2023 at 6:42 PM, Troo said:

I stand by what I said.

It's along the same lines of adding some gimmick to every new set. Great for some, lame to others.

I agree. Game after game has lost its shine due to people complaining about this or that and it always seems to be some small minority of players who causes all of these changes. Games lose more and more of what they are in order to cater to these players and then next thing you know, the only players who are left playing are the players who were the ones complaining. The ayers who loved the game for what it was has been ran off. Happens on soooo many games, the complainers win every time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 5/30/2023 at 2:36 PM, Acroyear said:

Some of us have lives outside of this game. We don't live inside of it like some people. You'll have to excuse us if it takes us a little longer to notice subtle changes to the environment that includes several dozen zones.

The next time someone wants an example of people not having a clue what they are talking about, I'll link them to your post.

I_am_wounded.gif.432d3f4d533a976cc0983d9ab1d9df1d.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

We're...

We're still talking about this.

Somehow there are actually multiple sides, a pro camp and an anti camp, regarding this of all things.

At least one person seems to still, months after the fact, be actively, legitimately upset at people taking the opposite position on the -- and I can't believe I have to call it this -- controversy.

Oh, internet.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

5 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

We're...

We're still talking about this.

Somehow there are actually multiple sides, a pro camp and an anti camp, regarding this of all things.

At least one person seems to still, months after the fact, be actively, legitimately upset at people taking the opposite position on the -- and I can't believe I have to call it this -- controversy.

Oh, internet.

Well, you COULD start a political discussion......

*Sets up a side bet with Arc-Mage*

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Aunt Acid is here to help.

Aunt_Acid.thumb.png.1d568f89df9d16c168a27130c6ba8db3.png

Let me guess, her sidekick is a guy called Gav Iscon

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.