Nic's Guide to IO's With IMPACT!

• 2 weeks later
4 hours ago, Caulderone said:

Does the Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb work below level 17 when exemplaring, or does it cut off at 17 like normal set bonuses?

Anyone know?

It stops working if you exemplar more than 3 levels below the enhancement, like a set bonus.

Edited by Vanden
  • 8 months later

Is it possible that, when people are seeing different numbers for some of these (i.e. healing IOs) that there is some difference for different archetypes? If the guy who sees 30% benefit is a Defender and the guy who sees 25% is a Blaster, could that explain the difference?

Just spitballin'!

PS: Sorry to commit necromancy, I actually gave up all that magic stuff for Science...

Edited by DoctorDitko
PS

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko. Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko. But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

• 4 weeks later
On 5/20/2020 at 9:02 PM, DoctorDitko said:

Is it possible that, when people are seeing different numbers for some of these (i.e. healing IOs) that there is some difference for different archetypes? If the guy who sees 30% benefit is a Defender and the guy who sees 25% is a Blaster, could that explain the difference?

Just spitballin'!

PS: Sorry to commit necromancy, I actually gave up all that magic stuff for Science...

To the best of my knowledge those amounts are fixed and not dependent on AT.   Personally my first suspicion would be looking at the wrong line in combat attributes display.

• 4 months later

Thank you for this post.  It is very helpful. I am still trying to get my head around which enhancements with set bonuses work best in what kind of powers: all ways on vs toggle vs on use. If anyone has a link to or can offer any wisdom on this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again for this wonderful post.

• Like 1