Ever come back to a AT + Power and find greatness?

Snarky

4 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

I occasionally play a vampire Illusion/Savage Dominator.  It's pretty outside the box, but feels like a nice mix with the sort of feral blood-crazed creature in the secondary (including a heal that isn't explicitly draining life, but is based on lusting for blood), with some dark magic-y feeling stuff.  Ravens, confounding visions, etc, all feels in spirit.  Maybe Mind instead of Illusion if you want something a little less...flashy.

Hee, how funny, my Illusion/Savage Dom is also a vampire. 🤣 It really does kind of seem to fit the vibe/theme.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I kept making Psionic Weapon/Dark Armour of various types...never got out of the low teens. Until the avenging angel concept occurred to me. She didn't hit 50 quickly but it turned into an enjoyable ride and a great deal of fun to work on Incarnate stuff with.