Hamster Ball Sprint

All in the title. Alternate sprint animation with a big hamster ball. Not very hard to implement since there are no new animations and the model is just a transparent sphere with some airholes. Please consider, devs.

EDIT: Please consider a version that triggers the travel power stance so I can use the beast run animation in it.

Edited by Rigged
  • Like 1

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker

I can get behind this. It's silly and bound to be hilarious to see when several individuals run around the city in them. I could also get behind a new temp power: Ball Run. It's your Beast Run/Hamster Ball Run hybrid. The only down side to this I see? Is the increased character space required and all that would entail in confined spaces.