new reactions?

0th Power

Came here to figure out what was going on with these.

My first thought, “I’m finally to old to understand new icons.” I then got really depressed until I found this chat. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I feel instinctively that 🇧🇬 represents confusion when you encounter something unexpected. 

Like the first time a Bulgarian person nods "no" to you.

Maybe Ramen for when you're feeling salty?

That's all I've got.

I would love to hear the inside joke on Domingator.

And when we're getting Gator Control sets.

Another theory is that the next page will instead of a moon base, it's in Bulgaria! Fighting Ramen smugglers who use accordions.  This fight will be beamed via satellite to all televisions dominating all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/2/2023 at 10:16 AM, 0th Power said:

Its about time.  I cant even count the number of times ive read a post and thought to myself, "a perfect reaction would be a bulgaria flag."  Now, it is a reality.

So glad Rusev Day has finally arrived to Homecoming

RusevDay2.webp.32def0593234f3305b25b7823159c4d4.webp

You know, I'm starting to get a little tired of youngsters running across something for the first time and thinking they invented it. 

I've known Bulgaria since before you were born!  I used to watch Bulgar the Bulgarian on Saturday morning cartoons.  I knew the Sofia King when he was just a prince!

You kids get off my lawn!!!

• Haha 2

Who run Bartertown?

I bet they're clues to what's coming up:

Ramen - new healing purple set

Bulgaria - right next to Serbia, origin of the name Petrovic, leaders of the Skulls.  Expanded Skulls stuff!

Domingator - new Dominator powerset proliferation (I still want corruptamoagoo, stank and defloobernaut emojis)

TV - expanded Television lore

Accordion - Symphony powerset customization with instruments

Satellite - Moonbase!

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

On 6/3/2023 at 11:33 AM, lemming said:

use accordions

Will that be a power customization for the Sonic or Symphony sets?!

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, Number Six said:

We have television but no radiooooooooo.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 3 weeks later
On 6/4/2023 at 7:00 PM, FupDup said:

Satellite Blast confirmed. 

Ion Cannon GIF - Ion Cannon Explode - Discover & Share GIFs

And still you missed that spider.

On 6/3/2023 at 11:33 AM, lemming said:

use accordions.

On 6/8/2023 at 3:08 AM, UltraAlt said:

Will that be a power customization for the Sonic or Symphony sets?!

Depends on how well you play them.

On 6/24/2023 at 10:09 PM, Techwright said:

Depends on how well you play them.

Prepare for my devastating Polka attacks!

On 6/24/2023 at 10:09 PM, Techwright said:
On 6/4/2023 at 7:00 PM, FupDup said:

Satellite Blast confirmed. 

Ion Cannon GIF - Ion Cannon Explode - Discover & Share GIFs

Expand  

And still you missed that spider.

krule-john-c-reilly.gif

f92030f6c3de752d3b4ed5296bdfa97a.jpg

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...