Shield Defense animation issues

twozerofoxtrot

Mission Teleport: During the cast, female tanker using SD will stutter back and forth between the casting animation and neutral pose. Only Mission Teleport power, that I've noticed. Does not affect Assemble the Team.

Tough "Flex" alternate Animation: No longer activates on female tanker using SD, but instead uses the default chest-thump and roar animation. Confirmed twice that the alternate animation was chosen for the costume in use. When SD powers are off (IE: no shield 'equipped') then the alternate animation plays as expected. 

Never noticed this before page 6, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the redraw changes. But that's just a guess.

A really weird one was when I had the Ghostslayer Rifle (or w/e it's called) temp power redside. The normal animation for characters is a regular 2-handed rifle shot, nothing out of the ordinary. 

But for shield users, the animation has you hold the weapon in your right hand, arm extended straight but with the gun pointing downwards diagonally, taking a long time to pull the trigger, then when you fire the arm recoils back. It just looks so incredibly haphazard that I wouldn't be surprised if the live devs didn't even know about it. I think this power could just use the one-handed Single Shot animation that Wolf Spiders use. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh