Speed Task Forces

Corruption

Glad to see the turret strat wasn't patched, Silver Mantis is still very speedable. Fun jaunt with the gang:

Woahhhhhhhh. Insane, dude.

I'd like to hear more about this turret strat. Is it similar to the confuse trick used on the 10th mission of a synapse that I've been hearing about?

I'd like to hear more about this turret strat. Is it similar to the confuse trick used on the 10th mission of a synapse that I've been hearing about?

Check your Forum PMs, happy to share, but can't just put my secrets out in the open. Heard there's folks out here swiping /Nin blaster tricks.

Tried out some PvE tonight after the PvP died down on Indom.

Tin Mage

Nice times.

It's amazing what 6 yrs of practice can get ya.

I played from Issue 2, to issue 23 then about 6-8 months on the private server.  So probably closer to 8.5 years.

Tin Mage

Nice times.

I played from Issue 2, to issue 23 then about 6-8 months on the private server.  So probably closer to 8.5 years.

Cool, I played from Issue 4. I could have used those 6-8 months. I like to believe that I was the reason there was a blacklist on the Private server.

@Ignicity/@Igniciti

Discord: Ignicity

Former Official Justice Troll

Official Excelsior Hamidon Spawner

Tin Mage

Nice times.

Cool, I played from Issue 4. I could have used those 6-8 months. I like to believe that I was the reason there was a blacklist on the Private server.

hold on, you need 6-8 months to perfect how to run a TF in this game? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Sorry, never heard that name tossed around by anyone in any kind of positive or negative light or at all (from the people I hung out with from justice) unless you changed your handle or something.  Either way, that is a pretty bold thought to have lol.

As for the times, I'm pretty sure they'll be beat.  They were first attempts with I think 3 people not even having PvE builds (i.e. no aoes, incarnates, weird powers for PvP like phase shift etc).  I look forward to seeing how much we can shave off when the mood strikes!

Tin Mage

Nice times.

hold on, you need 6-8 months to perfect how to run a TF in this game? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

is that what you read?

having any extra playtime with the new fotm's would have been beneficial.

@Ignicity/@Igniciti

Tin Mage

Nice times.

is that what you read?

you need to 6-8 months to learn how to play a titan/bio scrapper?

UzQ8Eke.png

Tin Mage

Nice times.

is that what you read?

What I read is that you're upset you didn't get to play on the private server. I invited @Dan Petro because I love the guy and he's a blast to play with. I'm sorry no one felt the same way about you. Can't wait to see your improved times on Homecoming.

Tin Mage

Nice times.

is that what you read?

What I read is that you're upset you didn't get to play on the private server. I invited @Dan Petro because I love the guy and he's a blast to play with. I'm sorry no one felt the same way about you. Can't wait to see your improved times on Homecoming.

5/7. You're going to have to put your back into it for that perfect score.

People did try to invite me. But... Blacklist. I'm not sure how many times I need to spell it out for ya, bro.

Keep trollin' though, you'll get there.

@Ignicity/@Igniciti

You being on a blacklist because someone objected to your presence on the server and being the reason a blacklist existed in the first place are two different things. The first one makes complete sense given your posting history thus far, the second is just a really weird delusion.

• Like 1