Speed Task Forces

Corruption

We did a 31:46 manti that I can't post the screeny of b/c of something in the chat on it. But can be a number to shoot for. Doubt it'd last through the weekend anyway as we had to wait around on one of our redside pals to find atlas park for the hopkins mish. really.

• 2 weeks later
4 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

I call cheats on Cavern of Transcendence [Karsis]: 2:44 with less than 8 teammates.

last mish you need all 8 teammates to click at the same time.

Negative, Ghost Rider.  Since the start of Homecoming, nothing needs to be clicked at the same time.  The various mission descriptions and texts have never been updated, but I assure you that no mission, TF, SF, and Trial in the game requires multiple people to click on things now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Apparition said:

Negative, Ghost Rider.  Since the start of Homecoming, nothing needs to be clicked at the same time.  The various mission descriptions and texts have never been updated, but I assure you that no mission, TF, SF, and Trial in the game requires multiple people to click on things now.

Well that just sucks and takes the challenge out of it.

Yeah @Apparition is correct, anything that says requires multiple glowies to be clicked at the same time, doesn't actually. My Penny Yin time also falls under this, as on live you needed four people to click the glowies at the same time in the final mission. While it does make the TFs easier, I'd argue it was for the better, as they are less annoying having to deal with getting people coordinated just to click a glowie. It also allows the TFs to be solo'd, which I definitely love.

3 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Well that just sucks and takes the challenge out of it.

There's really nothing challenging about it. It just forces you to complete the trial with a certain amount of people. 

I'll update the OP with the latest times later. 

22 minutes ago, Corruption said:

There's really nothing challenging about it. It just forces you to complete the trial with a certain amount of people. 

I'll update the OP with the latest times later. 

That is the challenge. Getting the members on the team to work together. That was the main focus of CoH. Coming together and working as a team.