Speed Task Forces

Corruption

A distinction that wasn't clear to me - is that I see one person's global, when it was actually a team. Like the CoT, a time of 48 seconds to click on 8 obelisks, and each one takes 5 seconds. That's 40 seconds. Even with Team Teleport to get you from Karsis to the tunnel door, that's a time that cannot be met by one person. Even f the page load was one second, it's not possible to get to each obelisk in less than a second, and kill two minions guarding Sam. 

Fortunately, there was a link to see who was on the team. 

With a full team, that's an excellent, yet far more possible time. This was my solo effort. 

CoT .gif

Now seems like a good time to remind people about speedrun.com. I really want to thank Corruption for adding a link into the OP.

I would recommend anyone that is interested in speedrunning, whether its CoH speedrunning or just speedrunning in general, to take a look at the site and make an account. For CoH specifically, There are multiple categories set up, such as Solo and Master of runs, making it a little easier to see how fast a TF/Trial has been completed in different circumstances. Some of the people who have been posting times here have also started populating the different runs over there, but not everybody. This thread will always stay the main source of what the current fastest time for any given TF/Trial is, as not everyone will submit a run to speedrun.com. However, over there you will see the leaderboard for each TF/Trial, as well as being able to compare times for different team sizes. So if you like speedrunning, but dont quite have enough people to try for certain times, take a peek over there and maybe you can go after solo, or small team times.

• Like 5

@Ukase, Yeah, most of the top times are done on teams of 6-8; although there are a few cases (such as the lower level TFs) where teams of 1-2 hold the records. A little easier to navigate these on speedrun.com, as Dark Bladed has mentioned, since there are categories specifically for solo and all the other team size ranges.

I forgot to take a screenshot unfortunately but we finished the 3rd redside respec trial in 7:30 a couple nights back. Didn't realize that was the record or I would've saved it 😞

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube