Tanker Incarnate Powers

perrond

I'm a fire/fire/fire tank. OK I just wanted some input from the tanking community. I started picking some Incarnate powers but didnt get to far into it because it looks like you invest some time in leveling these powers.  Right now i Have picked Musclature(DMG increase 33%) and Pyrte (AOE power).  I really want to be able to Farm missions at +3, 8team missions.  what direction do most tanks go?  Thanks in advance for the advice

Infinity Server

Main: Resolution Mind/rad troller

SG: Hell's Army

For Alpha, it really depends on what aspect of your build you're most wanting to enhance.  Cardiac is popular since it gives endurance reduction and Resistance so it's useful for many Tankers.    If you don't really need any help with endurance management then Musculature is a good choice to boost your damage output.    Spiritual can be helpful if you're trying to get a powerful click power more uptime since it grants extra Recharge.    Resilient can give greater Resistance boosts than Cardiac if you're looking to push the envelope in that direction.    I'd say Cardiac and Musculature are most commonly picked. 

For Judgment, Pyronic is fine.  Ion is probably the most popular as it's ranged and can potentially hit the most targets, but it's good to have a mix of Judgments in an incarnate trial.  I personally like Void for my Tankers because of the -DMG secondary effect in the radial tree.  Vorpal can also be pretty good for the +DEF but can be tricky at first to use well.    All of them do lots of damage and will serve you well when farming missions so you won't really go wrong with any choice there.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781